Chapter 37

"The way to forgiveness"

"Mommy are you going again?" Asked Jillan. She was watching television while she eats her blueberry pancake with whipped cream on top and a slice of strawberry with a lot of syrup.

"Again?"

"Yes, in the Malacañang? your office?" buti may office ka sa Malacañang mommy? dahil ba sa Presidente?

Napanganga nalang si Leni. "You-you have a lot of question my dear, isa-isa lang okay? pati yang pag-kain mo ng pancake one at a time lang" she utter as she arrange her things in her briefcase.

"Oh sorry ma" she laughed.

"Eto nalang sagutin mo mommy, okay na ba kayo ni daddy?"

"Daddy?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confussion

"You know😊" she said smiling at her mother, doing that eyebrow thing, being up and down.

"Oh come on Jill, stop calling him daddy, and stop doing that"

"Why? did he also doing that to you?"

She asked, waiting for her mother to answer, but Leni was just there looking a her daughter.

Jillian smiled. "Tama nga Ako, sa kanya Ako nagmana"

"Ikaw talaga"

"I was just kidding, pero yung totoo mommy? I've watched the news yesterday and magkasama daw kayo sa cabinet meeting ng Presidente, Sabi panga nung si ate, baka bati naraw kayo eh."

"Hay nako, sasusunod nalang yang tanong nayan, kumain kana, I'll go na, bye" she said and kissed her daughter.

"Bye" she mumbled.

"Naku, what did I say? don't talk when you are eating.

"Oops 🤭 sorry" she said and ate the strawberry.

"Pakiss nalang Ako kay daddy, mommy, is that okay?" She asked while she was staring at her mom walking through their gate.

"Nope"

Jillian laughed. "Why do you have a briefcase mom? like you are a lawyer or something" she raised her voice as her mother was far away from her.

"I am a lawyer my daughter, did you just forgot?"

"Oh right, but you are a Vp now right?"

"Hay nako Ikaw talaga, I just carry this thing so my files wouldn't tangled up and wouldn't go somewhere else"

"Oh okay mom, have a nice work day, don't forget to kiss daddy for me"

"Okay" she said.

Jillian smiled habang siya'y kinikilig

"Just kidding, bye Jill" her mother said and closed the door of her car and started to drive.

===

Bogbong was walking through the Malacañang, he was in a rush and supposed to visit her sister Imee and also to pick up some files that has do to in his work.

But then he collided to someone, and it is Sen. Risa hontiveros.

"Oh Sen. Risa sorry I was in a rush, I have something to do important kasi, sorry again" he said but tinignan lang ito ni Risa ng masama.

After that he just smiled and started to walk again like nothing happened.

"Oh there you are Sen. Bong Go, yung files that you are referring to me yesterday?"