Chapter 28

"Meeting"

Disclaimer: hula-hula kolang po yung mgapinagsasabi sa meeting wala po talaga akong alam sa mga senatorial meeting haha kaya wag niyo nalang pansinin hahahhahaha- Ezra

Bongbong was quiet. Looking in his cellphone, quietly waiting a message from Leni. Usually in the morning, he always receive a massage from her. Like "Good Morning" or "On the way Nako" and of course "I love you" but he didn't receive any of those. As he looking in his phone someone calling him. "Huy Bongbong Marcos Jr. Kanina kapa nakatitig sa cellphone mo. Sino bang hinihintay mo?"

He didn't noticed it. "Huy Bonget!!" Manang Imee shouted. "What?!" He also shouted and began to itch his head.

"Why are you here?" He said in an astonishment.

"Anong why are you here ka diyan? Wala man lang beso? Kiss sa cheeks? Hug? Hello?"

He laughed. Manang Imee was just there giving a snob face drinking her coffee that Irene gaved to her. "Oh ano tatawa lang?" She said and snobbeded Bongbong.

"Sorry naman eto na oh." He hugged her. "Hello my beautiful ate slash maldita" he said.

"Okay"

"Oh kanino galing Yan?" He asked pointing the coffee she was drinking lately. "Oh eto?" She said pointing it. "Kay Irene bago ako pumunta dito dumeretso ako sa bahay niya and then she ordered me this"

"San ang aken?" He asked. "Ay ba, baket dumalaw kaba?"

"Porket di dumalaw wala?"

"Joke lang haha, I will buy you nalang after the meeting"

"What?" He had no idea what his
 sister had told him. "What meeting?"

"Ano? No one tell you about this meeting?"

"Umm yes I remember, sabi ni Grace pero Wala pang exact date non."

"Oh ngayong meron na, kaya nga ako dumeretso dito, halika na malalate pa tayo niyan eh" she said and grabbed his wrist and started walking.

Senatorial Meeting
All the senators in the Philippines are in the same room. They were about to discuss some topic and each other have to say an opinion or anything to make it more fantastic. As they were waiting to other senators to come, Sen. Imee, Sen. Bongbong, Sen. Grace, Sen. Bong, Sen. Bam, Sen. Migs, Sen Miro and the Senate President are just there being so quiet.

"Nasan naba yung girlfriend mo?" Sen. Bong Go asked. "Ah I don't know eh. Sorry" he said.

"What?"

In a meantime Sen. Leni arrived and nakipagshake hands siya sa mga ito except from Bongbong. After that she just sit in her chair, of course next to Bongbong Marcos, cause there seat was arranged in orders and it has the name on the table. After Leni sitted, nagkatinginan ang mga Senators as they didn't know what's going on with the two and with their "PRIVATE" relationship. After that, Sen. Imee asked. "Did you not forget anything?"

"Ummm wala naman, Sen. Imee Why?" Then nagkatinginan nanaman ang lahat ng mga senators. "Nothing" she said.

"So lets start the meeting and we will start to the topic 'balance' about sa pagbaba at pagtataas ng mga bilihin. Anyone would like to speak first?" The Sanate President asked.

"Me" Imee raised a hand. "I want to speak first. "Oh okay, the stage is yours, Oh I mean the room is yours." He said and they laughed.

"Ah yes, the word balance it is kind of hard but when you do your best it will become easier." Imee Marcos discuss her opinion about the first topic. As she continued to speak, napunta siya sa topic about relationship.