Chapter 12

HE DIDN'T MEAN to raised his voice. His patience was wearing thin, and for the first time in his life, he feels so afraid. Natatakot si Castiel na magkamali ng galaw, he's afraid that one wrong move that can make Devi leave him for good.

"I'm sorry," his voice softened and frustratedly rubbed his nape.

He really can't stand seeing Devi, wearing a night satin dress without a bra underneath, her creamy legs, her chest, his cock was aching so bad! Nakaka attract pa ang nunal nito nasa pinakagitna ng dibdib nito. He's losing his sanity!

Lumapit siya kay Devi. With all of his remaining strength, inihiga niya si Devi at tinakpan ang katawan nito gamit ang comforter niya. While he used his other pillow to cover his shaft.

"At least you're horny because of me."

Napalingon siya kay Devi nang marinig niya itong nagsalita. His brow arched and his lips parted.

"What?" He asked.

His breathing hitched when Devi faced him. God! She's so gorgeous! Castiel was ready to call all the saints he knew to thank them for blessing him.

"You heard me." Devi answered, almost a whisper. Their lips were only one inch apart. Bumaba doon ang tingin ni Castiel and dirty images immediately filled his imagination.

He closed his eyes and tried to erased them. No, he's not going to do it now. Ayaw niyang isipin Ni Devi na kaya lang niya ito nilapitan ay para sa bagay na 'yon, it's true that his cock was craving for her, but his heart wants more that her body. His intentions were pure.

"It's natural for men to have a hard on, to feel horny, right?"

Oh, God!

Ang akala ni Castiel ay natulog na ito dahil ipinikit na niya ang sariling mga mata. But here she was, asking him if it's natural to have a hard on.

He sighed and uttered his answers. "It depends. If the woman wasn't attractive enough then our friend will remain a good boy."

"Do you get turned on easily?" She asked again.

Oh please! Sanity, don't slipped away!

"No," he answered honestly.

Kahit tipo niya ang babae na lumapit sa kanya, the woman was still going to have a hard time to turned him on, the woman needed to seduce him better for his friend to be alive.

"Really?" Parang hindi pa ito naniniwala sa sagot niya. Muntik ng mapamura nang malakas si Castiel nang maramdaman niya ang binti ni Devi na nakapatong mismo sa pagkalalaki niya. "Then, bakit buhay 'to ngayon?" Her voice will be the death of him.

Devi's voice was angelic to his ears and it's sounds so innocent!

Castiel used his arm to cover his eyes, his hands balled into fist to restrain himself.

"Little bee, just sleep. Please?" Nahihirapan niyang pakiusap rito. He can still feel his soft legs on his shaft, that means hindi nakinig sa kanya si Devi.

"Hindi ako makatulog." She answered.

"Why is that?" He asked calmly, while thinking a ways how to remove her legs on top of his shaft. He's getting harder and harder as the time goes by. Damn it!

Devi softly sighed. "Naka dalawang milktea ako kanina and it contains a lot of sugar, too much sugar can make me awake at night and sleep the next morning. I need a coffee or something to sleep." She explained.

"Devi, a coffee will also keep you awake. Just close your eyes and sleep." Nauubusan na pasensya nitong sagot.

"Then do something to make me sleep." She said in a very fucking sweet voice!