Chapter 27

HE NEVER imagined that his mother would do such things to him, siya na sarili nitong anak, he don't understand why would she do things that can hurt her in the process! Castiel never wanted to kill that old man until now.

"Bud." Ryker was the first one he called.

[You need something?] Tanong nito agad sa kanya, he chuckled a bit and bit his lower lip.

"Yeah, I need you to do something for me." Seryosong sabi niya.

He can't asked and trust someone other than Ryker to do things like these. He's an expert in this field, he was one of the infamous FBI agent when he's still working.

[If it's about your Father, you know I can't do such things right now. I'm retired.] Castiel heard him groaned in annoyance, hindi pa rin matanggap na binitawan ang pinakamamahal na trabaho.

"I know. Pero alam ko rin na hindi ka nawawalan ng koneksyon sa mga galamay mo, especially that woman who's always tailing you." Ngumisi siya nang hindi sumagot si Ryker sa kanya.

Wala siyang alam tungkol sa dalawa. Since, Ryker's life was very private. Na kahit sa kanilang magkakaibigan ay hindi mabuksan. He's always out of the country before until now.

[What do you want?] Naaasar na tanong nito sa kanya.

"I want my little bee safe. I also want to know what's he's up to this past few days, I want to know if someone's tailing us, and lastly, I want him gone." He clucked his tongue at his last word.

Narinig niya ang tawa ni Ryker sa kabilang linya. [Took you so long, huh? He finally pulled the trigger. How about your old woman?]

Pumikit ng mariin si Castiel. About his mother, he loves her, but she needs to get checked. Staying beside Devi, he finally knew what love was. You feel obsess over the person, you feel like doing anything just for that person, you will started to care for that person, and many more. He experienced it all and it was so hard for him to explain. That's love.

And looking at his mother now, it's not love anymore. It's obsession. She's obsessed with his father. The idea of him choosing her at the end of the day. Doing something that she doesn't usually do. God damn!

"I'll ask Jyrelle father to check her up." Aniya, kahit labag sa loob niya.

[Ya know, I heard what happened about your brother. I'll suggest to lock her in Lust community for the mean time, and I'll asked someone to tail your parents. You're welcome, brute! I still have a load of works to do.]

He chuckled when the line ended. Inilabas ni Castiel ang maliit na maleta niya at siya na mismo ang nag empake ng damit ni Devi. If there's something missing, nandoon naman si Isabella at Frances para mag provide.

"Aalis tayo?" Tanong ni Devi nang makalabas ito sa banyo. She's freshly showered and burn him to hell, he's getting a hard on!

Castiel gulped and turn his gaze back on the baggage. "Yes, we're going to stay in Lust community for the mean time. I already asked Ryker to look after my parents, and the only thing that we need to do is to get out of their sight." Bumuntong hininga siya.

"So, hindi muna tayo tuloy sa amin? I'll inform mama. Nagkakagulo din kasi doon kaya pinapauwi ako. You know, gusto ulit itira doon ni Tito 'yung bago niyang asawa."

"God, why do we have a chaotic family?" Naiiling at natatawang tanong ni Castiel. "Kapag talaga tayo nagka-anak hindi pwedeng magulo din tayo." He said with determination in his voice.

He'll do whatever he can so his and Devi's kid will live in peace.

Umupo si Devi sa kama at tinulungan siya na itupi ang mga damit nito. "Isa lang naman ang panggulo sa pamilya namin, hindi ko alam bakit hindi nagtitino si Tito." Reklamo ni Devi sa kanya.