Chapter 21

CARTHIEL'S finally calm down, at kabaliktaran naman siya noon. He was just trying to be fine when he's with his little bee, last night will be tge last time he'll get drunk again. Well, depende nalang kung mag-aya ang nga tarantado niyang kaibigan.

"Good morning," he greeted when Devi moved and wrapped his arm around his waist, she even shoved her head on his chest.

Castiel's not wearing anything aside from his boxer shorts, while Devi was wearing his shirt without any undergarments under. He slowly bit his lower lip when Devi unconsciously pressed her breast against his chest, Castiel felt his manhood hardened.

"Damn, little bee. Wake up," he whispered huskily and kiss her forehead, pinipigilan ang sarili na 'wag itong gapangin dahil kakatapos lang nila kagabi. And as far as he can remember, he never used a condom no Devi taking a contraceptive pills.

Castiel clicked his tongue when Devi turned around and pressed her bum to his crotch. God bless me!

Bumaba ang kamay niya sa may pwetan nito at bahagyang tinampal, "stop teasing me. Hindi mo magugustuhan ang gagawin ko." Banta niya rito, pero hindi ito nakinig sa kanya.

Devi pressed her bum harder to his raging manhood. Ibinaba ni Castiel ang boxer shorts na suot niya at itinaas ang tee shirt na suot nito, he lift her one leg using his one hand and slowly entered her from behind, napangisi si Castiel nang marinig ang mahinang halinghing ni Devi. His little bee was a tease! 

"Little bee, you like that?" Mapang-asar na tanong niya rito. He slowly moved from behind, hell, they have work, but who cares? Definitely not them.

Castiel pushed himself up and locked her with his muscular body, her one leg was raised while she's laying sideways. Devi looks so hot in his eyes. And it was turning him on badly! Marahan lang ang paggalaw ni Castiel, he will slowly pull and pushed it deep inside her.

Devi's eyes were still closed, pero nakaawang ang mapupulang labi nito at nagpapakawala ng mahinang halinghing, making him lost his shit again. Castiel slid his one hand inside the shirt and kneaded her breast, his weakness!

"Ahhh," napangisi siya nang bahagyang lumakas ang ungol ni Devi. He repeated what he did.

He slammed his cock inside her harder and deeper. Paulit ulit niya 'yong ginagawa hanggang sa maramdaman niya na malapit na siya. At ganoon din si Devi, mayabang na ngumisi si Castiel nang magmulat ng mata si Devi at deretsong tumingin sa kanya. Her eyes were begging him to move further, to move harder and thrust deeper. Making sure to hit her weakest spot inside.

Binitawan ni Castiel ang binti ni Devi na hawak niya at inilipat 'yon. He wrapped her legs around her waist and change their position, napahiyaw si Devi na ikinatawa niya. Siya na ngayon ang nakahiga at si Devi ang nasa itaas niya.

"Ride me fast, little bee." Hamon niya rito. Castiel gulped hardly at the sight, ang makurbang katawan ni Devi, ang katamtaman na laki ng dibdib nito, it's driving him insane. And his cock inside her was aching so bad.

"I—I don't know h-how!" Nahihiyang sigaw sa kanya ni Devi, her cheeks turned bright red and Castiel can't help but to chuckled deeply.

He moved his hips upward, making Devi moaned loudly, probably felt the tip of his cock poking something special inside her again, ang mga kamay niya ay namahinga sa balakang ni Devi. Guiding her to fuck the shit out of him. He's clearly giving her a chance to make him feel real good. Not that he doesn't feel good, kapag siya ang gumagalaw.

Castiel wanted her to feel how dominant she can be.

"That's right, little bee. Move your ass and shake that hips of yours!" He hissed and threw his head back, ang mga kamay ni Devi ay namamahinga sa may tiyan niya, habang wala sa sarili na nagtataas baba si Devi.