Epilogue

A MUFFLED MOANS escaped from Devi's mouth. She was covering her mouth while Castiel's railing her, he was kneeling in front of her, Devi's lower half was resting on his lap.

"Not yet done?" Castiel teasingly asked and grinned mischievously at her.

Simula nang malaman nila na buntis siya, dumadating nalang bigla sa kanya ang pagkagusto na ikulong si Castiel sa loob ng kwarto nilang dalawa at magtalik hanggang sa mapagod siya.

She's lucky last time because Castiel didn't allowed her to do sex in his office, kapag nagkataon, maeeskandalo siya at si Castiel.

"Little bee, we're still going to attend your sister's graduation," hinihingal na paalala sa kanya ni Castiel.

Naka ready na ang susuotin niyang damit. Thanks to her future husband, Castiel. But her body was saying otherwise. She wants to feel him more inside her. Pumping and railing her hard. Milking her with his thick cum.

"Oh, Castiel!" Hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili na malakas na umungol.

She saw how Castiel shake his head and parted her legs, putting himself in between and leaning down to claimed her lips. Probably to shut her down. Castiel loves hearing her moans but they're now in her grandmother's house.

Thanks to the pillow they placed in between the bed and the wall, hindi maririnig sa kabilang kwarto ang tunog na nagmumula sa kama. Castiel was pounding her hard, she can hear their private parts creating a loud sounds, like it was clapping. She's too turned on.

Bumaba ang halik ni Castiel pababa sa leeg niya. He was giving her a soft wet kisses, and Devi's knew that he's restricting himself to bite her and leave a kiss marked. Gumapang ang mga kamay ni Castiel sa mga kamay niya at pinagsiklop ang mga daliri nila at ipiniid 'yon sa kama.

"Co-coming, I'm near." She hissed while Castiel's teasing her lower lip, licking and biting it.

Halos tumirik ang mga mata at mapugto ang hininga ni Devi nang biglang isinagad ni Castiel sa loob niya ang pagkalalaki nito, he was hitting her sweet spot and she's loving it. He was pulling it slowly and rammed it inside her hard and deep.

"Ah! That's it! More, give me more!" She grunted.

Devi felt Castiel's lips twitched, forming a smile while kissing her fervently. Kissing her like there's no tomorrow, na parang candy ang labi niya.

"Mamayang gabi ulit hmn?" Castiel whispered at the same time she felt her self cuming, mixed with Castiel's cum.

She nod her head and Castiel chuckled. Hinalikan siya nito sa labi bago unti unting bumaba ang halik sa tiyan niya, her baby bump was still not visible, but he always and never missed a morning to kissed her stomach.

"Good morning, baby bee. We're sorry for disturbing your sleep hm?" Malambing na bulong nito sa tiyan niya habang hinahalikan 'yon. It was ticklish.

Devi can't help but to laugh at him. "Castiel, hindi 'yan sasagot sayo." Paninira niya sa trip nito.

Sumimangot lang si Castiel at umalis sa ibabaw niya, she softly moaned when he pulled his shaft out, that was a good feeling there. Castiel stood up and carefully scooped her, may sariling banyo ang kwarto niya, maliit nga lang pero sakto para sa kanya.

"Mauna ka na maligo, aayusin ko pa ang kama." Castiel playfully winked at her and left the bathroom. He's probably going to change the bed sheet.

Naiiling nalang si Devi sa t'wing naaalala niya kung ilang beses muna siyang lalabasan sa kamay nito, the reason why they're washing more than 4 to 6 bed sheets a week! Kasama na ang mga damit nilang dalawa. He said he loves watching every reaction in her face.