~Part 1~

Just let youse all know the first few chapters are proper cringe, like i get pick me vibes whenever i read my stories back. So like just ignore it pls 😭

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

Y/n had a really bad past. Her mum left y/n from a young age and her dad well he is a dick, y/n try's to distant herself as much as possible from her dad since he is abusive most of the time. Y/n and rue have been the best of friends sinse i can remember. They are now on there're way to rues dealer. Y/n doesn't really approve of rues actions but she doesn't want to be the person to say anything knowing what she goes through. Rue bangs on her dealers door it's opens revealing a tall ginger man.

"What do you want rue, you can't be here  right now."  Rue grabs my hand a barges past him.

"Yeah yeah i know you have got nothing left, but we both know that isn't true so where are... the fucking drugs" rue says in a 'duh' voice.

"sup y/n" fezco says to me, i love fez. He doesn't talk much but when he does he's ducking halarous me n him only eva talk when a rue has brung me w her wheneva she went to their store to get drugs or wtv

"hey fez" i say smiling at him which he returns. Rues running around like a mad man, god she needs help.

"fezco where tf are they!" rue shouts searching everywhere

"listen rue you and y/n need to leave, you guys can't be here when my men get here i'll give you all the drugs in the fucking world later but now youse have got to get the fuck outta here" he stresses

"rue let's just come back later-" i get interrupted by fezs ringing phone.

"shit, ju-just sit on the couch and don't do anything or say anything be cool, these people ain't fucking around" he says while rushing us to the couch.

Once we were sat down fezco reloads a gun then puts it in the cut of the couch that had me and rue sat on.

"rue wtf is going on"i whisper, rue just shrugs.

"ash they're here!" fezco screams to ashtray who made his way downstairs. He's so fine oml.

Ashtray comes out of a room and gets money together while ash is counting money fezco opens the door, two tall people walked in. One was tall bald and was covered  in tattoos. i didn't really see the second person that clearly except for the fact that they both had guns in their pockets.

"who are these, your bitches" the tattooed man said in a low voice.

"uhm nah they're like my little sisters." fezco answered i understood why he said that. i thanked him mentally.

The tattooed man came and sat i between me and rue, i started getting uncomfortable when the man started to touch my leg and rues face.

"have you ever tried fentanyl?" the scary man asks

"um..no" i say a bit unsure on what to do, i look around the room n make eye contact w ash n fez giving a 'help' look.

rue doesn't answer, the man starts to speak again.

"want to try some?" the man started to reach for his pockets

"i don't want them fucking around with that shit" fezco says.

"good thing i didn't ask you then" the man replies

"for fuck sake.. i don't wa-" fezco gets interrupted.

"stfu fez i didn't ask you" he starts getting this thing which i'm guessing is fentanyl and puts some one his knife. " here you go"

The knife got closer to my mouth i was sweating n js wanted to scream my heart out. I tried to move away while tears brimmed my waterline
"calm down lil sisses and take the fucking drugs"
"please i don't want any drugs" i plead
rue just sits there with a shocked face n doesn't say a word.
"js take the fucking drugs" he says getting angrier i can by his voice, i had no other choice. I put my mouth on the sharp tip (😏) of his knife, n the next thing i know i can hear n see things from miles away. I didn't like this feeling. I felt confused although kind of relaxed i flop onto rue knowing she can feel what i can.

I can't really tell what's going on around me but i hear voices. Deep voices n idk who's talking to me. Someone's shaking me. Its likes my eyes are glued shut. I stayed like that until i falled into a deep deep sleep.

~

My eyes shoot open i feel myself sweating n confused as to where i am. Rue. Where's rue. I look around trying to remember what's happend but i js can't. Tf happend to me.

"ur finally awake omg" i hear a familiar voice. It's rues. I turn to where her voice came from shes walking out of the kitchen n runs over to me n hugs me tightly. "i'm so so sorry y/n i didn't know they was gna be here otherwise i wouldn't have dragged you here" she says i can hear her sobbing.
" what happend where am i n why can't i remember anything n who was here?" i ask confused
" your at fezcos n ashtrays. there men came n he gave us some drugs n we passed out i'm so sorry" she says fastly
"oh" i say quietly idk what else to say. I'm a bit annoyed at rue, she dragged me here n i got drugged up so bad i passed out. But then again she didn't know.
"you okay kid?" i hear a deep voice ask me, fezco, he talked very slowly but uve gotten used to it
"yea i think so" i reply shooting a small smile at him. Rues still sat there hugging me, i hug her back n tell her i'm okay n that she should stop worrying. Ashtray soon comes down, god he is beautiful, i didn't know a boy like that could be so gorgeous. Wow. I was mesmerised by him. Sure i've seen him around before when rue wanted to come get drugs n dragged me w her js neva really spoke to him, we shared small talk w each other such as hellos n byes. I would say i have the biggest crush on this boy i have done sinse the first time i saw him. Rue knows about my obsession n cheers me on wheneva i talk to him. Me, rue fez n ash all sit down n watch a movie. Around 2 hours later of laughter n happiness me n rue need to go bcs we're staying at maddys tonight.

"hey rue i think i should go we gotta go to maddys?" i say to rue. "thanks for having us fezco but we gotta go to maddys were staying at hers"

"yea no problem, stay safe and y/n don't get into trouble" fezco says to us, i laugh and we both put out shoes on.

"bye ash" i say making eye contact w him. He's js so ugh 😩 (respectfully)

"bye y/n, be safe" he replies in his low voice. I smile at him n he returns it "you to ash"

Ashtray kept a glance on me as me n rue both wave bye bye and make our way over to maddys house.

AN~

hey guys this is my first book hope you liked it! new chapter will hopefully be out tomorrow! :) byeeeee <333

𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 || ashtray x y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें