~Part 4~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

You woke up with a massive headache, so you went downstairs to get some paracetamol. Maddy and rue left and  your auntie didn't have work today so you and her talked for a while. But then she started to get angry at you because apparently your always drunk.

"When was the last time i got drunk other than the night of that party!" you shouted at her.

"That's not the point, your always out getting high and drunk and it's really starting to piss me off y/n!" she screamed at you getting closer.

"And your never home! when was the last time we had an actual day to ourselves, your either at work or at your stupid boyfriends house!" you started to raise your voice even more at her.

"he's not stupid! i LOVE HIM, and it's not my fault that you don't get to see that because your mums probably dead and that your dad doesn't love you!" she shouted but looked guilty after she said it.

"YES I KNOW MY DAD DOESNT FUCKING LOVE ME BUT DONT YOU EVER TALK ABT MY MUM LIKE THAT OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" you yell in her face.

"no wonder your dad abused you." she said lowering her voice.

Once she realised what she said she started to apologise but you jsut slapped her across the face.

You go upstairs and start to pack a bag, once you packed your clothes you storm out of the house screaming "FUCK YOU"

You get out your phone and ring rue.

"hey rue where are you, i need you" you say kinda shaky

"i'm at fezcos what's wrong" she says worryingly

"me and my auntie got into an argument and she uh started to talk abt my parents"

"ohhh fuck what a bitchhh, start to walk towards fezcos i'll meet you halfway and then we'll go to fezs" she says feeling bad for you.

"okay bye i love you" you say

"love you too" rue replies

After walking for a while you see you rue, she runs up to you and gives you a massive hug.

"hey you okay" she asks reassuringly

"uhm i don't really know what to feel" u reply.

"it's okay cmon let's go to fez's house" she says

"okay" you say and you both start walking to fezcos while you explain in detail what happened.

You and rue get to fezcos and you flop on the couch while rue is explaining what happened between you and ur aunt to fez , Ash is eyeing you.

"who the fuck are you staring at?" you say to him

"you" he says in a soft voice.

"well stop it's creepy" you say weirded out

"no i'm good" he says smiling

"yk i don't get you one minute you hate me the next your smiling at me and being nice, i'm so fucking confused" you say fast

" what happened between you and ur aunt." ash says after a while of silence

"nothing" you respond quickly

"well obviously something happened, so tell me" ash says while getting comfortable.

"why would i tell you" you say coldly

"because why not" he replies with a smirk

"well i guess my aunt got pissed at me for getting drunk so she decided to bring up my probably dead mum and my abusive dad" you say and smile at him, then rue and fez comes and sits with you and ash. Rue hands you a drink

"what is it" you say questioning her.

"your fav" she says smiling hoping that it will cheer you up.

"omfg really! i fucking love you rue" you say getting excited.

After a very long time of talking you all fell asleep on the sofas. The next morning you wake up and everyone is awake except rue.

"Bro wtf happened" you question still waking up and trying to get up without waking rue.

"we all fell asleep" ash replies while staring deep into your soul.

"okay well what time is it" you say as fez walks in the room.

"like 9 i think" ash replies with a sweet little smile.

"rue wake tf up" you shout down her ear

Rue didn't wake up so you start to jump on her.

"how tf isn't she waking up, is she dead?" you look her and start to listen for her breathing.

An hour later you start to draw on her face. You drawn a beard on her face, you fez and ash are pissing urselves.

"hey ash can you get me a glass of water"

"uhm yea sure?" he says with a weird look on his face

Once he handed it to you, you throw it on rue and she finally wakes up.

"so she isn't dead!" you say celebrating

"wtf y/n why you wake me i was having a good dream." she says soaked.

"we need to go to my aunties, i need to get a few things i forgot." you say passing her a towel.

"why can't you just go ur self" rue replies.

" because she's a crazy bitch and i didn't trust her." you say pulling rue of the couch.

Rue turns to fez

"do u mind driving us there, i can't be bothered walking" she pleaded fez

"yea sure" he says putting on his shoes "ash you coming?" fez questions

"yea whatever" he replies.

Once you guys arrived at ur aunties house everyone got out the car and started to go inside.

"for fuck sake here we go with the crazy, psycho bitch" you roll ur eyes.

When your all inside she turns towards you and starts to try and talk to you.

" don't even try i just came to get my shit and go" you say walking past her but she stops you.

"you wanna tell me why i found a gun, fucking drugs, alcohol and a vape collection in your room, your turning into your fucking dad!" she shouts at you.

"OMG STOP TALKING ABT HIM THATS ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT!" you scream in her face.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE ABUSED YOU, THATS YOUR FAULT!" she slaps you across the face.

"wtf is wrong with you, you need fucking help, you and your disgusting boyfriend can go fuck ur selves!" you scream back as her punching the shit out of her , you get on top of her and start to punch her so much she starts bleeding like every where, jsut when she was about to black out you feel someone grab you waist and drags you away.