~Part 34~

It's been a few days since ash killed Mouse, it's been a bit hectic since then because ash has been watching the cameras every single day. All. Day. Long. Your currently helping fez get ready for Lexis play since your already ready.

"y/n! come in here real quick" fez shouts from his bedroom but it was muffled since your in the kitchen. You go into Fezcos room and help him tie his tie. You hear someone knock at the door and hear ash open it to a familiar voice, custco? carter? curter? custer. Once fez's tie is done you and fez both walk out into the living room where ash, faye and custer are.

"me, fez and ash are about to head out, is everything okay?" you say looking over to ash then back at custer since you didn't really trust him.

"what now?" custer replies

"well yea man, can you come back later" fez says looking at the fold up knife in ash's hand

"i really need to talk to you about something though, it's urgent" custer says not making eye contacts with anyone

"can't you just come back-" you say but get cut of by faye dropping a glass

"oh uh sorry" she says and kneels down, you look in her direction and see her put her finger up to her lips you lightly nod and look back over to custer, fez and ash.

"the fucking cops found mouses body" custer blurts out, silence thickens the air.

"i thought you said that laurie killed mouse" faye adds making your and fez's head turn toward her then back to custer once she finished her sentence

"wha- i never said that" custer defends himself "what are you talking about"

"yea you know laurie the drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex of kemper, yea you were the one who told me that she killed mouse" faye says

"i never said that" custer replies confused

"yes you did" faye replies immediately

"what are you talking about" custer asks shifting around in his seat "are you high?!"

"you know that laurie and those fucking people scare me why are you trying to protect them" faye raises her voice

"i'm not fucking protecting anyone what the fuck is this!" custer defends himself kind of  raising his voice

"so your working for laurie?!" faye accuses him

"hey no! so how about you just shut the fuck up!" custer spits

You step forward but fez grabs your arm and moves you back

"don't man, don't do that shit" fez whispers in your ear, you don't respond you just loosen your hands a bit since they were tightening.
"alright man i think it's time for you to get out of here" fez says walking over to the couch which custer fat arse is sat on, but at the same time ash got up and also walks over to custer, as he was walking you notice something in ashtrays hand. A knife. Soon you and fez caught on to what was happening or what was going to happen. Ashtray got even closer and lifts his arm, the one with the knife in.

"no no no ashtray!" you shouted which caused custer to turn his head but it was too late. Fez and i stood there as ash plunged the knife into custers neck causing blood to drip down his neck and for him to start gagging, fez put his hand round custers mouth to stop the screaming. You ran over to custers phone which was on the table and went into the into the kitchen throwing the phone into a cup of coco cola, from 7 eleven, from a couple of nights before. In the corner of your eye you see ashtray freaking out, then out of nowhere fez swings his arm hitting ashtray in the lip making him fall down.

"wtf man" ash grunts get up of the floor

"i'm sorry man i gotta make it look like you ain't got anything to do with it man, now the cops about to bust down the door so ima need you and y/n to get the fuck out of here" fez says out of breath and stressing out a lot. You decide to let them have their little moment.

"what no fez- no" ashtray protests

"you and y/n gotta get the fuck out of here man, come on bruh get out of here take her and leave" fez says pulling his and ashtrays foreheads together but they were interrupted by banging on the door and the sound of police shouting through the door...

"oh shit" you whisper but loud enough for faye to hear you.

Daily reminder💗

-hunny ur beautiful stop thinking bad about yourself, your fucking amazing and you deserve the world!💗

-by the way i'm so sorry i haven't posted in a while!💗

-please drink some water and eat some food because if you don't i'll get ash and y/n to come for you💗