~Part 6~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

You wake up with ash's arm around you waist, you look at your phone and it's 9:00am so you carefully take ash's arm off you and try to get up but he pulls you back down making you lie on his topless chest.

"stay for a bit longer" he says in his morning voice.

"okay but if fez walks in i'm blaming you" you say while falling back asleep.

"it's a risk i'm willing to take" he says extremely sleepy. he makes zero fucking sense.

You guys fall back asleep for 1 hour so now it's 10:00, fez and rue bust through the door and pours ice water on you guys to wake you up.

"bro wtf is wrong with youse!" you scream at them while jumping up while they are laughing their tits off. "istg i'm gonna kill you where tf is my gun!" you start looking for it while ash is shouting at them since he was topless. Once you found it you start to chase with it making them shit themselves, you and ash are pissing yourselves.

Once you have calmed down showered and done ur makeup and stuff you get dressed into this.

Once your done getting ready you walk into the living room where everyone is.

"hey rue rue wanna go shopping with me today" you say smiling trying to bribe her come.

"whattt whyyyy you have loads of clothes" she says while plopping down in the couch.

"cmon maddy is gonna be there it'll be fun and i want more dresses and swim stuff" you plead her.

"you have so many dresses and swim stuff though why do you need more" she says back.

"i need more, it's cleanses me and yk it feels amazing trying the clothes on, pleaseeeeeee!" you carry on saying please for ages Fez and ash are just sat there listening to your conversation.

"oml fine i'll go with you if you'll shut the fuck up" she finally gives in to you.

"yay!" you say while dragging her up from the couch you start to text maddy to tell her that rue is coming

Madz 😍👹

Hey bitch         

                                                                                                                                      heyyyyy

rue is coming, what time you wanna meet

                                                                                                                                          now?

yea okay i'll meet you there now

                                                                                                                                        okay byeee  :)    

byeeee 😘

You put your phone down and turn to rue. "hey you ready?" you smile at he.

"yea i'll just put my shoes on" she says and starts to put her converse on.

"alr be quick we gotta meet maddy" you say to her quickening her pace.

"yo ma" ash says.

"yea" you turn and smile

"the carnival is tonight you comin with me?" he questions

"uhm yea i think so, rue i'm going to the carnival with ash tonight you comin?" you ask her

"i think i'm going with jules." she says while tying her laces.

"okay" you roll your eyes to ash and fez, you didn't like jules as she played with rues feelings.

Once she was finished we said bye to ash and fez and made our way to the shopping centre to meet maddy, once we got there we immediately got to it. It was now 5:00 and you have bought nearly the whole place since your aunt used to give you money on the weekends and you have some leftover. You had bought an outfit for the carnival it was super cute.

                                       ^^

                                       ^^

                   ur outfit for the carnival

Once you had all finished shopping you all went to maddys she did your hair makeup and rues, just as maddy was finishing her makeup you got ur new vape from out of ur bag it was blueberry flavoured and you fell in love. When maddy finished all 3 of youse started to walk to the carnival since it wasn't to far away like a 5 min walk also because all off you wanted to drink.

When you arrived maddy went to nate rue went to jules and you went to ash. When you got to ash's and fez's pretzel stand you knocked on the door and ash opened it and helped you jump up into the hut. You and ash went and sat down while fez served some customers. Ash lit a blunt and handed it to you after one hit, you guys did that until it burnt out and he lit another and another until you guys were both extremely high.

"bro wtf are you guys actually high rn" fez said while inspecting urs and ashes eyes.

"idk maybe" you say while giggling. You stand up grab ash's hand and pull him up.

"let's go get drunk!" you say with giggles in between some words and with fez trying to stop you guys from going, you and ash jump down from the pretzel stand and go towards the alcoholic drinks.