~Part 7~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

After a while of drinking fez finds you and ash drunk and high behind some stalls.

"Bro what are you guys doing, i've been looking everywhere what the fuck you guys got me worried shit" he says while getting you guys off the floor giggling "it's not fucking funny man i was worried shit i got like maddy, rue and jules looking for your annoying asses." he says replying to your giggling.

"oh oh sorry dad" you say sarcastically while and and you are laughing so much your stomach hurts.

"cmon let's go" he says while dragging you guys towards the car.

"no no i wanna stay pleaseeee!" you plead like a little girl.

"yea let us stay dad" ash says.

"no cmon let's get your drunk asses home."he says, looking for rue. He sees her with jules. "look rue is with jules let's go get her and then go home." he says still dragging you guys by your wrists.  As you guys get closer you start saying some gibberish but somehow ash understood. "rue help me with these" fez says giving your hand to rue.

"ewww why is ratty stupid fucking jules here" you say looking jules up and down.

"sorry jules shes drunk and high and probably on some weird shit." rue says apologising to jules, after she says bye to jules, you 4 go to the car. Once you guys arrive at fez's house rue gets you out of your outfit and puts you in this.

 Once you guys arrive at fez's house rue gets you out of your outfit and puts you in this

without the jacket. Once she finished changing you you fell asleep on one couch and ash on the other one.

-The next morning-

You wake up but ash is still asleep and so is fez. When you get up you stumble a bit and go to the kitchen to get some medicine for your headache. Once rue had finished her shower she came in and started to ask you questions and shit.

"so what happened last night" she questions you.

"wdym?" you ask suspiciously

"well how the fuck did you get that drunk and high?" she asked smiling at you.

"well me and ash-" she cut you off

"ahah! i knew it" she said

"knew what?" you questioned

"you like ash, you like ashhhh" she says in a singy song way also while dancing weirdly.

"what no i don't and shut up he's right there" you point to the couch.

"your like a shit lier y/n, i can read you like a book and you like himmm" she replies

"okay maybe but like only the tiniest bit" you show her how small but she moves your hand so they have a massive gap. You hit her arm and tell her your going for a shower. But what you guys didn't know was that ash was awake and has been awake for a while so he heard the whole conversation.  When you were in the shower you were thinking  about things.

(when your thinking in your head the font will look like this)

do i like ash? i mean yes he is pretty good looking but sometimes he's a dick to me, i mean i know last night we had fun but was that only because we were drunk and high? also the other morning when he pulled me back in bed was that bcs he thought i was someone else or that he didnt know it was me or that it was the morning and he wasnt fully awake yet?plus even if i do find out that i have feelings for him it's not as if he's gonna like me back. You stopped your thoughts when you turned of the shower, it was a chill day today so you just got dressed into something comfy.

You walked out into the living room and everyone was awake, rue and fez were watching this weird movie that's like 1000 yrs old and ash was just on his phone on the other couch to them

You walked out into the living room and everyone was awake, rue and fez were watching this weird movie that's like 1000 yrs old and ash was just on his phone on the other couch to them. You plop down next to ash and go on ur phone. You was just on instagram when maddy called you, you get up and answer it.

"hey you okay?" you say to maddy

"uhm no not really can you come over i need you" she says to you while shaking on the phone .

"yea ofc i'll be straight over, want me to bring rue?" you ask

"yea please" she says, you can hear her crying.

"okay be there in 5" you say

You walk over to rue. "rue we gotta go" you say while giving her shoes to her.

"what why this is the good part of the movie" she says while you grab her arm dragging her up.

"maddy needs us, bye guys" you wave at ash and surprisingly he waved back.