~Part 5~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

After ash dragged you by your waist into the kitchen he started to clean your knuckles.

"get on the counter and gimme yo hand ma" he said while grabbing a bowl of cleaning alcohol and a cloth, you gave him your hand and he started to wipe the blood of your hands.

"ow" you wince when ash goes over a deep cut.

"you alr?" he says analysing your face and your cuts.

"uhm yea i'm fine" you say unsure on how you feel.

"so your crazy aunt kinda blurted out about yo dad and shit, i just wanna know if thatshit is real, but yk if you don't wanna tell me you don't have to" ash says still clearing your cuts

"uh yea it's true but yk it doesn't matter, after rue found out she like made me leave him" you say to him but smile so he doesn't feel bad for you because you don't like it when people do that

"how long did he abuse you for, and like when did rue find out and help you get away from him" he says hopefully not trying to make you upset.

"well he started to abuse me when my mum passed which was when i was 7 and then rue found out when i was 14 so a couple months ago, like 1 month before i met you and fez" you say still smiling at him.

"holy shit, i'm sorry" he says with a caring smile.

"it's okay, i don't really mind talking about it" you smile back.

After a while of comfortable silence ash breaks it by saying

"all done" he said while pouring the cleaning alcohol down the sink.

"thank you" you say while hugging him, ash never really hugs anyone so he jsut stood there for a second but then he finally leant down and wrapped his arms around your waist as you pulled you gave him a kiss on the cheek, but ash didn't react to it.

You and ash walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room. As you guys walk in you see fez and rue cleaning your aunts face. You see her shift a bit when she saw you. "calm down i ain't gonna start shit if you don't start shit with me"

"okay.." she said quietly after a while of silence.

"well i'm gonna go get my stuff then we can go" you say and start to walk upstairs with ash behind you. You open your door and start to get essentials while ash plops on your bed with his hands behind his head.

"fuckin hell your bed it comfy" ash says while you giggle to your self.

You open the doors to your walk in wardrobe while ash gets surprised to ur wardrobe. You walk in and start to gather all your shoes pjs and some other clothes that you find cute like dresses 2 piece's and other party clothes and glitter for your clothes. You walk out and see ash admiring your pictures of your mum and you.

"this you and yo mum?" he questions.

"yea" you say softly also taking your vape out of the packaging.

After a while of packing you say to ash "can you pass me that box" you say while pointing to a plain black box. He gets up of your bed and passes it to you, you open and you get your gun out if it as well as weed and other drugs start to pour out of it.

"yo you done yet " he says starting to get irritated

"yea i'm done let's go" you say opening your door and walk down with ash following. "i'm done packing let's go" you say to fez and rue.

You all go back to fez's house and all go to sleep, you sleep with ash which ash didn't really approve of but gave in as long as you stayed on your own side he didn't mind, rue and fez fell asleep on the couches.