~Part 11~

𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ✔️

*a/n* thank you sm for over 1k views! love you all <33

Ash pulled away from the kiss and starting looking around your face and hands to see if your dad had cut you.

"you good ma?" ash questions

"yea i think so" your say, you don't really feel like talking after what happened.

"what the fuck have we just witnessed, yo fez did you see that shit" rue mumbles to fez.

"lift yo shirt" he says getting some alcohol and putting it on a cloth.

"woah! calm down you guys are like 5" rue says

"not like that rue he kicked her stomach" ash replies while i lift up my shirt and see a massive red mark, blood and grazes

"oh shit" you say while he cleans the cut, you wince in pain.

"squeeze my hand if you need to" ash says giving you his hand, when he cleans a deep cut you squeeze his hand, not to hard though

he puts a bandage on your stomach, you jump down off the counter and see fez dragging him out of the store you see fez struggle "the fucking fat cunt" you say walking over to fez and push your dads body out of the door rolling down the steps he was in the way if the door so you walk out and try to move him but he's too fat so rue comes out and helps you and rue walk back in, rue gets out some molly that ash sold to her earlier , she asks if you want some you say yes but ash interrupts.

"no, ur not having that" he grabs your wrist walks over to fez, rue is still snorting something different, something stronger than she's had before. Fez and ash are talking about some random shit, you see rue stumble so you get down from the counter  but as you got down she falls to the floor.

"rue!" you run over to her as she's on the floor you shake her and check her pulse.  Fez is with you shaking rue while ash is calling an ambulance. "she's not got a pulse" you start freaking out, fez does cpr.

"hurry tf up!" ash screams down the phone. When the ambulance arrives you all get in fez's car and drive the hospital.

*3 hours later*

You ash and fez are all in the waiting room, the 3 of youse are sat in silence when a nurse comes out and calls you 3. Your all talking with the nurse but u have zoned out. "what room" you blurt out with a straight face.

"well i don't think she's rea-" the nurse gets cut of by you

"i don't give a fuck, what room" you say getting closer to her but ash grabs you

"it's okay just calm down" ash whispers in your ear

"what room is rue in, just tell us or she'll probably kill you" fez says pointing to you.

"s-shes in room 101 just down there" the nurse replies scared, you walk past the nurse and go to where rue is, she's awake.

"oh so ur not dead" you walk in smiling going over to rue to give her a hug fez and ash follow.

"i don't think so" she pinches her self, you giggle at her.

"what happened bruh thought i'd lost you" fez asks

"yea i thought you was dead" ash adds

"i don't really know the only thing i remember is me snorting some shit then all i saw was black"rue explains

"well your outfit is fashionable" you look at her hospital gown.

"when can i leave?" rue asks

"i don't know, i'll go ask" you walk out with ash behind you "you do know that ur not my bodyguard right?" you ask ash

"you'll end up killing someone if they look at you wrong" he answers looking for a doctor.

"oh shush" you shush him

"never" he replies

You see a doctor and ask "when can ruby bennett leave"

"excuse me?" he asks

"omg are you deaf, when can ruby bennett go home" you roll your eyes

"young lady ur being very rude," he protests

"i asked you a question grow up" you walk away while ash apologises to the doctor for you

You see the nurse from before "perfect!" you walk over and ask her the same thing as the doctor.

You and ask go back to rue and fez "they don't know when your allowed to leave" you sit on the couch and play with your jeans. Visiting hours are over but you 3 all snuck into the hospital to go see rue.

"hey bitc-" you walk in and jules is there and rue is sleeping. "uhm jewel may we help you?" you question her

" i'm not here to start stuff i just wanted to see rue" she puts her hand up in the air

"get tf out" ash and fez are whispering telling you to leave it or its fine, calm down.

"okay i'll leave" jules walks out, rue wakes up.

"hey rue rue" you hug her

"what you guys doing here it's like 1 in the morning" she rubs her eyes

"we got bored" you sit on her bed next to her ash and fez sit on the sofas

"so y/n, ash what did me and rue witness at the store"fez and rue burst out laughing

"stfu before i kill you both" you hit rue and ash pushed fez of the sofa.

"no but like seriously what happened" rue asks

"ash helped me with my cuts and bruises" you tell them

"maybe he helped you a bit to much" fez blurts out, him and rue piss themselves.