First Impressions

**Authors Note**

<Speakers or radio>

"Speaking (in English)"
or
"Speaking (Not in English)" ["Translation (in English)"]

\\"Thoughts"\\

{Location}

____

{Azur Lane Base}

After both groups had agreed to the contract's terms, the commander then gave the Russians a tour of the base. They were shown where they could keep their submarines, if they wanted, and were given parking passes for their specific spots. They kept saying that they would need bigger spots so the commander kept looking. Once they found the right one, the five then materialized their subs, surfaced. To all of the girls, they were impressive. They were shocked at the sizes of these vessels and didn't want to go toe-to-toe with even just one of them.

After that, the boys then went into their subs to retrieve their personal belongings. They had duffel bags filled with clothes, equipment and materials for their gadgets, and a shit ton of ammo and guns. They then locked the subs and submerged them.

Kate: "You guys don't need to submerge your subs. Won't that just drain the power?"

Sim (Kapkan): "Nuclear powered means that it can run for a very long time. Also it's just so we don't have that cat snooping around our ships."

Kate: "Wait, you know Akashi?"

Red (Y/N): "We've heard about her love for money, and how she likes to take peoples stuff just to sell it back to them. So we're just playing it safe. There are at least two very important things on each of our subs."

Kate: "What is it?"

Red (Y/N): "That is also classified information."

Kate pouted at this statement. She was tired of hearing it from him. He only chuckled at her response and how childish she could be.

Continuing with the tour, they visited the cafeteria, gym, auditorium, academy, and various other places. Eventually, Arkhangelsk (Fuze) asked a question that all five of them had on their minds.

Ark (Fuze): "Do you have a shooting range, or a killhouse?"

Kate looked back at him in confusion.

Kate: "Yes, we do have a gun range. A killhouse though, I don't know what that is."

Red (Y/N): "What he is referring to is a simulation house, usually has destructible walls and floors so that we can simulate infiltrations or raids. It's for our CQC and CQB training."

Kate: "Oh, well we don't have one but I guess we could make one. The manjuus could do it in less than a day, and they could add some hyper realistic holographic enemies if you'd like?"

Sim (Kapkan): "I'm sorry, did you say holographic enemies? That must be quite some expensive technology."

Kate giggled at his shock. She then finally led them to the dormitory building. Pulling out five keys, she gave one to each of them.

Kate: "This building here is where your sleeping quarters are. Now, since I wasn't informed that you would be...male...the other residents of the building might not be too fond of the idea. Also, you kind of came a little early before we could actually finish your dorm. We were able to meet the requirements of your kitchen space connecting your rooms—although some of the girls might be jealous of this—but we weren't able to finish installing the showers. You'll have to use the public baths."

Red (Y/N): \\"And this is where it all goes downhill."\\

Kate: "And by public, I mean it's accessible to everyone at any time, sooooo, yeeaaah."