Chapter 16 (What the fuck did I just write)

Warm

Y/N felt very warm

And also crushed. He didn't know why but he knew that something was on him.

He was lying on his back and could feel the pressure on his chest. He tried moving his arms closer to his sides but immediately grabbed something. It was smooth, soft, and thicc. Yes, THICC, with 2 C's.

He felt a slight breeze on his neck. It was slow but repetitive as if something was breathing on him.

Y/N: \\"What happened?"\\

He tried to remember what he did before falling asleep. It was blurry, he was still tired and only just waking up. The gears in his brain were turning, sorting through the recesses of his most recent memories. He squeezed whatever he was holding, trying to figure out what he had grabbed. He was surprised to hear a soft groan by his left ear. Or was it a moan?

He suddenly felt a pair of small arms wrap around the back of his neck, feeling his head being brought closer to the rhythmic breeze hitting his neck.

His brain was waking up, starting to piece together the most recent events before he passed out. He came back to his room so that he could sleep, but he caught a burglar. Well not really.

More like a person who gained access for...personal taste? Or was it smell?

...

...

...

...wait...

...

...

...

Torricelli!!

His eyes shot open wide in shock. He looked down at where his hands were and was relieved to find them on her thighs. Oh thank God!!!

He was going to remove his hands but...he felt as if they were glued on, like...he didn't want to take them off. Her THICC thighs were nice and soft, and they fit well in his hands. He squeezed and another moan came from his left, pulling him from his moment of utter insanity. What the hell was he doing!!!

He felt small breaths against his neck, causing him to turn to the source. There right next to his head was her face, hood on and a look of pure blissful sleep. Their faces were mere centimeters apart.

He looked at her, she was cute when she slept. He found it amusing how she was breathing through her nose even with her mouth open. Definitely a subconscious reaction to his smell.

He moved his right hand over to push some hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear when he saw a flash come from his open bedroom door.

???: "Черт!!!"

["Shit!!!"]

He turned his head, facing whoever it was.

Shuhrat was holding his phone with a face of utter distress as he made eye contact with Y/N.

Shuhrat: \\"Crap!! He was awake!!!...Are his eyes glowing Red?!"\\

____

Y/N: "-and that's why Torricelli was sleeping in my bed with me."

Y/N had just finished explaining to his comrades about the events after he left. Alex, Timur, and Maxim were nodding their heads in understanding. Torricelli was sitting at the little table in their common area eating a bowl of Chef Boyardee ravioli that Y/N cooked for her. Shuhrat on the other hand was huddled in a corner crying after being traumatized with a gun to his head, threatened into deleting the photo he took.