Getting more acquainted

**Authors Note**

<Speakers or radio>

"Speaking (in English)"
or
"Speaking (Not in English)" ["Translation (in English)"]

\\"Thoughts"\\

{Location}

____

{Mess Hall}

{12:50}

It's lunch time and the Russians are at their isolated table by the window. They're enjoying their meals while also feeling the drilling stares from everyone. Y/N then notices a girl creeping around the mess hall while whispering to herself things like "I'm a ghost" and "You can't see me". She was wearing a blue jacket that seemed to be a little big and a pair of headphones. He also noticed that she wasn't wearing any pants. He tried hard not to look at her lower regions as best as possible.

 He tried hard not to look at her lower regions as best as possible

She was crouched low and trying to sneak into the pantry. He watched as she went in, then came back out with a bag of chips and some soda cans. One of the other ship girls noticed her and grabbed it from her hands.

???: "Hey! Those were mine, Pennsylvania!"

The woman, now named Pennsylvania, held the food and drink out of reach from the "ghost". She had a small scar just below her left eye and she was wearing a blue uniform with the top open.

 She had a small scar just below her left eye and she was wearing a blue uniform with the top open

Y/N: \\"And they wonder why most males that come here act like scumbags."\\

Pennsylvania: "Long Island, you know how many times I've told you that this is unhealthy. Am I seriously going to have to keep all this on the top shelf in the pantry?"

Long Island: "But I need them for my gaming sessions. I need my gamer fuel."

Pennsylvania: "Well they're not healthy and neither are your habits of "gaming" for such long periods in a dark room. Go out and have some fresh air, play with some of the other girls. You should also get some exercise before you get fat on all this junk."

She then walks into the pantry, most likely to put the food on the top shelf. She comes back out and leaves the cafeteria.

Maxim: "Hey, Red (Y/N), you good?"