3

liked by auriellavaux, c

liked by auriellavaux, c.u.there., and 692 others
esmemills doux amour💋

auriellavaux 💗💗

willzitez damnn

user21 mommy? sorry.😔

user27 oui.

"i still can't believe that mystery hockey boy was playing in the game last night." willow said as they walked on campus. esmeray was heading to her exercise physiology class, while willow was heading to her accounting class.

"me neither. i actually get to meet the whole team tomorrow after their practice." esmeray said.

"so you get to see hockey boy again?" willow asked.

"hopefully." esmeray smiled. "i'll see you later tonight."

esmeray and willow went there separate ways, esmeray heading into class. she wasn't the first one there, but she also wasn't the last. it gave her some time to get ready, and maybe even scroll through her phone.

"how was the interview yesterday?" mr. ciocca asked, coming up to esmeray.

"really good. i got the job! thank you so much for doing that for me." esmeray smiled, thanking her teacher.

"no problem. i can tell you'll be really amazing." he complimented, then went back to the front of the room.

esmeray went on her phone, scrolling through instagram and occasionally liking a few posts.

"today class-" mr. ciocca started.

when esmeray was done with her class, she got an uber to the prudential center. she paid the guy and walked into the center.

"esmeray. glad you're here. the boys are almost done practicing." chris said.

"alright. i thought i was a late." esmeray chuckled. she always had a thing for being late, and she hated it.

"nope, right on time actually." chris smiled. the two walked down the hallway and took an elevator downstairs to go into one of the rooms that fits everybody.

"some will have their press conferences after practice, then they'll start trickling in." chris said, taking a seat.

"alright. i just have to tell them who i am and what i'm going to be doing right?" esmeray asked.

"yep." chris replied.

some of the boys started coming in, and esmeray watched them. she hadn't seen jack yet, but she was hoping to see him.

"everyone here?" chris asked, looking around the room.

"jack is still in his press." a man said. esmeray looked up at the mention of jack.

"thanks subban." chris said. a couple minutes pass and jack finally comes into the room.

"sorry." he says, taking a seat in the back.

"it's fine." chris sighed. jacked looked down at chris and esmeray, sitting up straighter when he noticed esmeray,

"okay guys, this is esmeray miller. she'll introduce herself. i think you all will like her." chris announced, taking a seat.

"okay guys, im esmeray miller. im nineteen years old from cape may." esmeray started, looking up at the men. she noticed jack fully paying attention, looking right her, and then she looked away.

"i currently attend new jersey institute of technology, studying in sports to be a exercise physiologist." esmeray told them.

chris liked that she addressed them as a whole, and she was very professional.

"i've been a devils fan since i was young, going to many, many games with my parents." esmeray said, which made some smile.

"now that you know a little about me, i'd like to know all your names." esmeray smiled, looking at everyone.

as everyone said their names, esmeray would repeat after them, locking it into her brain.

"jack hughes." he said when they finally got to him.

"jack." esmeray said. "thank you, everyone, for telling me your names. hopefully i will remember them."

a couple chuckled, while jack kept watching her. every little move esmeray would make, he noticed it. from the way she messed with her fingers as she talked, to the way she would bite the inside of her cheek when focusing.

"alright guys, time to head out. i'll see you tomorrow for morning practice." their coach, lindy ruff, said.

chris started to talk to esmeray, and jack slowly made his way out of his seat.

"i'll see you tomorrow esmeray." chris said. esmeray grabbed her bag and started to leave the room.

"esmeray?" jack asked, spooking esmeray a little. she turned around and saw him.

"hi." she smiled. "what's up?"

as jack opened his mouth, one of his friends called out to him.

"yo jack? you ready?"

"yeah." jack said. "i'll see you tomorrow, i guess."