39

tagged : njdevilsliked by esmemills, dougieham, and 74503 others

tagged : njdevils
liked by esmemills, dougieham, and 74503 others

tysmith_6 lookin dialled in warmup 😴😴

esmemills who you lookin at? 🤨

user67 lil jizzy looking fresh

user29 can he announce his relationship please

december 29. the day esmeray was finally going back to work.

in advance, jack and ty asked almost everyone to take it easy on her. she was nervous, but ty assured her that everything would be fine.

esmeray got to the arena with ty and jack, leaving them to go a different way to the hospitality room.

she put her bag down and sat at her desk to get some school work done.

"hey esmeray, it's good to have you back." chris said. she smiled and went back to focusing on her school work.

a couple guys came in before warmups, so esmeray helped one.

"i've missed seeing you around." yegor said to her.

"i've missed seeing everyone. im happy to be back." she told him.

esmeray made sure yegor was alright before sending him off.

the game started and esmeray continued to finish her school work. a few hospitality members would come in and out, but mostly, esmeray was in the room by herself.

this made her felt a little nervous, but knowing there was no one in the room made her feel a little bit better.

4 minutes into the game, devils were up by one, curiosity of dougie.

7 minutes later, bratt had scored a goal.

1st period was done, so esmeray shut her laptop off and went to the locker room to attend to some players.

in the end, the devils won and jack was the first star of the game.

esmeray was happy for him, and she would definitely be treating him to something special tonight.

after cleaning up and waiting around for jack and ty, the three left the center and made the way back to their apartment.

"good job on your point ty, and good job on your goal jack." esmeray congratulated them from the back seat.

"thank you." they said in unison.

"so, how was it being back at work?" ty asked.

"great. im glad to be back and im glad that i got over my nerves." esmeray smiled. she was proud of herself for overcoming the obstacle of coming back to work.

"that's good. im gonna drop you off at the apartment, i have to go out and meet a friend." ty said to the couple. jack nodded his head while esmeray smirked.

she knew things like this. ty's "friend" was most likely a girl he wants to see.

after getting out of the car, the two went up to their apartment.

"so-"

esmeray cut jack off by kissing him. we hands went to the back of his head, and his hands went down to her waist.

"yeah?" jack asked. esmeray smiled and nodded her head.