23

liked by tysmith_6, subbanator, and 2,682 othersesmemills  hotel magic

esmemills  hotel magic

tysmith_6  that's why you were late to morning practice?
    -  esmemills  no-

jackhughes don't ignore my texts
- esmemills i'm not 🙄

user29 her and jack have to be dating

user27 there's no way jack is dating her-

today was the start of a nine day road trip, and esmeray made sure she had enough medicine for her motion sickness. she didn't want to end up like last time.

while on the plane, esmeray did some school work. she was very close to graduating, and she couldn't wait to finally put all of her attention on hockey.

jack
im bored :(

esmeray
that sucks

jack
you don't care?

esmeray
i do, i just have some work that i'm doing

jack
im sorry, i'll leave you alone

esmeray
it's okay, i'll see you at the hotel. i love you

jack
i love you more

esmeray put her phone away and continued to type away on her computer.

once they got to the hotel, esmeray put her suitcase on the floor and got into the bed.

thankfully there was no practice or game tonight, so esmeray planned to order food in and just finish her work.

jack
can i come up to your room? im still bored

esmeray
i guess since i kinda like you

jack
wow okay, what's your room number

esmeray
312

a couple minutes later there was a knock and she went to go open the door. there stood jack with a bag of food. esmeray let him in and she went back to the desk to finish her school work.

"what's that about?" jack asked.

"what to do if someone falls unconscious." esmeray said.

"scary, anyways, i got some food if you want some." jack offered.

"im good for now, thank you though. i just really want to finish this before i fall asleep." esmeray mumbled.

esmeray continued to finish her work while jack ate his food and watched her type away. the quiet sound of the typing started to make jack fall asleep.

an hour later, esmeray was finished and she shut her laptop off. she turned around and saw jack asleep, snoring slightly. she smiled to herself and quickly changed into pajamas, intending to cuddle with him.

esmeray pulled out the covers and got into the bed. she moved the bags that were on the bed to the floor, and made sure jack was underneath the covers as well.

jack moved slightly and esmeray stopped moving. after he stopped, esmeray laid down and cuddled into jack's side.

"i love you." she whispered before closing her eyes.