24

liked by dawson1417, jesperbratt, and 2936 othersesmemills  💫🌙⚡️

esmemills 💫🌙⚡️

subbanator you skip hanging out with the team to take pictures 😢
    - esmemills boys stink :/
        - jackhughes i take offense to that

user27 okay so like can we all confirm jack and her are dating
    - user99 they can't be

user62 she's not even that pretty
    - user67 yes she is, be quiet

after game dinner, and esmeray was dreading it. she technically wasn't supposed to even go, but jack and basically the whole team had invited her.

esmeray agreed to go to dinner, but then she would go straight to the hotel room and sleep.

jack, esmeray, and ty all walked into the restaurant, making their way towards the back where rest of the team was.

they were greeted, and esmeray sat down between jack and nico daws.

as esmeray spent more time with the devils, her and daws had gotten quite close. jack wasn't super jealous, but he knew daws would be chill with esmeray.

the team all talked while esmeray scrolled through her phone. they were talking about all things hockey, and esmeray knew what they were talking about, but none of them knew that esmeray knew hockey.

hell they didn't even know she used to play. all except for jack

"hey, why don't you come skate with me tomorrow. i know you used to play." jack whispered to esmeray.

there it goes.

esmeray got nervous and she swallowed nothing but air.

"why me?" esmeray asked.

"because. i might be able to play tomorrow night and i want to skate by myself first. i need you there in case i get hurt." jack said.

esmeray played with her rings secretly, trying not to freak out and try long to think of some excuse.

"please." jack pouted, giving esmeray puppy dog eyes. she sighed and nodded her head.

"yeah, i guess." esmeray said.

"yes!" jack smiled.

soon the food came and the boys were all eating quickly like they haven't eaten in years.

well, what did esmeray expect?

eventually everyone was finished and paid for their bills. they were going out to a bar, but esmeray politely turned it down.

"thanks p.k., but i'm really tired, plus i'm not of legal age." esmeray said.

"fair. see you tomorrow esmeray." p.k hugged esmeray before leaving with some other teammates.

"you're not going?" esmeray asked jack.

"im only twenty." jack answered.

"shit, yeah, sorry." esmeray chuckled nervously.

"it's alright." jack smiled. he grabbed esmeray's hand and the two walked back towards the hotel.

new jersey devils star jack hughes seen with new girl

jack hughes, 20, was seen in new york with a girl. she was wearing a long white coat with a black cocktail dress.

many say she works for the devils, and the rumor is the two have been dating for a while.

more updates to come soon.