Enki Gokuu - Last Resort

Idea: Y/n is not that strong of a guard but good enough to keep. When Enki breaks out, they are the only guard that managed to hide long enough to face him.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
F/m = Favorite movie

Warnings: Slight gore, blood,

-

Y/n walked out of the break room. They started walking back to the building they worked in, which was building 5. Once they got there, they glanced around the building. It was quiet, more than it usually was. They went to the doors and pushed them open and looked around as they went in. A noise came from above them and Y/n acted quickly. They jumped back and watched a cage fall where they were just standing.

The cage landed right as Y/n did, it was right in front of them. They moved back away from it, as they did, a floor panel opened. The panel lead straight to the underground cells. Y/n narrowed their eyes at the panel. Soon they heard footsteps heading straight to them. They quickly hid from whoever was coming. From where they were, they could see the whole room but no one could see them.

Inori walkin into the room, hands in his pockets. Y/n’s eyes widened at the sight of him. Inori was confused as to why no one was in the cell, he decided that they fell down the panel. He stood next to the panel as he thought of what he should do. Finally he shrugged and walked away, he didn’t care that much. Y/n let out a breath they held so he didn’t hear them at all. They decided to wait a while to see if he’d come back. When they decided it was safe, they came out. Y/n roamed the building, making sure not to be seen by anyone. Though there wasn’t anyone to hide from.

Finally, Y/n made it to the outside pond, they looked at the water. Immediately, they saw the fence was broken. Y/n looked around and saw damage to the wall. This caused Y/n to grow more curious as to what was happening. They weren’t gone for long, they wondered what could have happened. A thought came to mind, one that stuck out. An inmate must have gotten out, one from the underground.

Y/n made their way to the underground cells. Once they were there, they were very quiet.

“Hakkai, are you sure everyone is captured?” Came a deep, monotone voice. A voice that Y/n immediately recognized. Y/n peeked around the corner and saw someone they hoped it wasn’t. Y/n was a good guard but they were nowhere near to being great. They knew they had to do their job though. Whether they could do it right or not.

“When I left, yeah, though I left everyone with Gojou. I wouldn’t be surprised if he messed up or something.” Inori spoke as he let a smoke dangle from his mouth. This confirmed that Inori was with the jail break. “Go check on Gojou. Make sure no one has gotten out.” Inori gave a nod, he then turned away as he put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

Now it was one against one, a fair fight. This couldn’t be more wrong. Y/n could hold their own against a normal inmate. They were only a guard with no powers or really much skill. They had to go against one of the best former supervisors. Y/n immediately assumed this wouldn't go very well.

Enki towered over Y/n, they may have been tall but he was definitely taller. He was pretty intimidating with only his glare. He has a resting bitch face so just looking at him, he was pretty scary. Knowing what he could was scarier. Y/n didn't show their fear, they only gave a cold look. "What do you think you're doing?" They asked him, he looked down at Y/n, giving the same cold look to them.

"Stay out of my way L/n." Was all he said, Y/n wasn't surprised by this. That was in character for him, what he was doing was not. "I am a guard. You are an inmate. I will not listen to you and I will do my job." Y/n shot back, balling their fists. "Now, go back to your cell." Y/n hoped this would work, though they knew this wouldn't.