Samon Gokuu - Bad Ending

Idea: Not everything can end happily.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
C/n = Child name
P/n = Parent name (this will replace Mom/Dad)

Warnings: Death

-

Y/n's pov

I sit in my cell, bored. I hear footsteps coming, I immediately recognize them. I smirk and stand, goes over to the door and look through the barred window. "Samon~!" I call out to him and I hear him groan a bit. He stands in front of my cell, with his arms crossed. He looks at me. "What do you want number 62?" He questioned me.

I smile at him. "I want to talk to my favorite person~!" I tell him and he rolls his eyes. He starts to walk away and I pout. "Aw, do you have to leave so soon?" I watch him. "Yes." He responded. I huff and cross my arms. He's been like this for a while. He didn't use to be like this. He's just been over working himself again.

I would help him if I could but in his state right now. If I were to leave my cell, he'd immediately put me back in my cell and report it to the warden. I sigh and walk to the window that led to the outside. I sit on the windowsill. Leaning my head against the bar. I watch as the water hits the shore as I grow tired.

I wake up in my bed. Not questioning it, I stand up and stretch. I then hear someone open my door. Before I could turn to see who it wasn't, I felt arms around my waist. I turn my head a bit to see a very tired looking Samon. I smoke softly at him. Then I move my hand to put on the side of his head.

"You need to take the day off." I tell him and he shakes his head. "No, I need to work." I roll my eyes at this and turn to him. "Samon come on, we both- actually all know you need to rest." I move a hand to his cheek. "Please? For me?" He sighs in defeat. "Fine. No break outs while I'm out today, deal?" I smile at him and nod. "Deal."

He then kisses my head and walks out. I then continue on with my day.

I smile when I see Samon coming down the hall to my cell. "Samon~!" I call out to him. "Sorry, I have work to catch up on." He says as he passed by my cell. I watch him leave then huff. I unlock my cell and leave. I head to his office and walks in. "What did I say about knocking-? Oh." He said as he turned to me. He then crossed his arms.

"Go back to your cell." He tells me as I walk closer. "You're not being very nice, now are you?" I questioned him. He rolled his eyes. "Don't make me force you." He gives me a glare. Wow, what is up with him. "Samon, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." I tell him, I try to put my hand on his cheek but he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"I'm fine. I don't need an inmate looking out for me." He growled. He's acting like he did when we first met. Rude and mean since I was an inmate. That was until we grew closer. Why is he acting like this again? Do I have to start all over with him? I hope not. "Samon-" I try to say but he cuts me off.

"Quiet inmate." He then starts taking me back to my cell. I don't try anymore. He wouldn't listen. Once I got to my cell, he pushes me in and locks the door. I sigh and sit down as he walks off. I try to think of things that did to maybe make him act like this. Or maybe it was someone else? Who knows.

I sit at my table at lunch with Qi, Upa, and Liang. "Have any of you guys noticed Supervisors behavior? He isn't acting the same." Liang spoke up. "Yeah, I've noticed that..I wonder if he's okay." Upa responded. "He won't even let me use my chemicals anymore." Qi chimed in.

"What have you noticed Y/n?" Liang questioned me as he looked at me. I shrugged, not wanting to speak about it. The three looked at each other then continued their conversation. I glance around the room and see Samon. I debate to myself for a second then stand up.