Enki Gokuu - My Target

Idea: Y/n is an assassin.

Info:
-I was reading Nanbaka x reader one shots and this was in one of them. I wanted to write it in my own way so here we go.
-Also, this will not take place in Nanba prison.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

Extra:
Your outfit; I made it out of boredom. Outfit can be changed as needed.

 Outfit can be changed as needed

Warnings: None

-

Y/n was one of the best assassin's. This allowed them to get bigger jobs. This also meant they got one of the biggest. They thought they were good but they never thought they'd ever be able to defeat him.

Enki Gokuu.

He was their target. Going after him will take all of their skill plus more. The job offered a lot with no draw backs so they decided to go after him. Their main problem was that Y/n was a loner. Taking down Enki would take more than one person but Y/n had no one to turn to for help. Y/n knew this job would be hard, too hard. It almost seemed like the person who hired them wanted Y/n dead.

Y/n gave a sigh as they jumped roof to roof. They were trying to find him currently. That was a hard job in on itself. Y/n had planted a tracker on him a while ago. They hoped it was still on him, there was a good chance it wasn't. After a few hours of traveling, they ended up in a small town called Nanba. It wasn't too too small but enough to call it small.

The assassin roamed the town, out of sight of everyone. They had their hood up in case anyone saw them. They knew they looked suspicious so they did their best to not be seen. They also didn't want Enki to spot them.

They reached up and made sure their mask still covered their face. They looked down at their tracker to see they were close. Y/n made it to what seemed to be a training field. Enki immediately noticed them near and turned his head to the side since Y/n was behind him.

"An assassin I assume." He speaks in a deep, monotone voice. Y/n didn't want to speak, they didn't want their voice to be recognized later on. Enki caught on that they weren't going to speak, he knew he was right so he didn't need an answer. Y/n grabbed a dagger and held it tightly.

Y/n ran at him and flipped their knife to face backwards as they tried to hit him. He easily dodged and knocked Y/n off their feet. They quickly recovered and they tried to swing their dagger at him again. They were unable to actually hit him. He was too quick, too good. Y/n only managed to get one lucky hit. Despite the amount of hits Y/n was taking, they still fought.

The assassin had a very high pain tolerance, almost to where they didn't feel pain. Y/n went to attack once more, Enki dodged again and right as he did. Y/n aimed for where he'd dodge, getting a hit on him. They managed to cut his arm. He was unaffected by it. Enki looked down at his arm then back at Y/n.