Hajime, Kiji, Samon, Kenshirou - College

Idea: -This will take place in collage. Hajime, Kiji, Kenshirou, and Samon all took a class to where they train to be teachers. In this, they will be student teachers. Y/n is a student.
-Also note that this will be a polyamorous relationship. So if you are not comfortable with that, go on to the next one shot.

Warnings: This does get suggestive.

Info:
Hajime = English
Kiji = History
Kenshirou = Health
Samon = Gym

Your schedule:
First: Gym - Samon Gokuu
Second: History - Kiji Mitsuba
Third: Science - Tomato Ichijou
Lunch
Forth: Free
Fifth: English - Hajime Sugoroku
Sixth: Health - Kenshirou Yozakura
Seventh: Math - Nijimasu Nanairo

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last Name
Mx = Gender neutral term for Ma'am/Sir

-

The car's rumbling stopped when Y/n turned off their car. They got out as they stuffed their keys in their pocket then shut the car door. They opened the back door and grabbed their bag and slung it over their shoulder. They shut the door and headed inside. Y/n went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. They got some food and sat down at a table, alone.

Y/n looked up from their food when they saw someone sit across from them. "Hello Darling." Kiji greeted with a smile. Y/n gave a small smile in turn. "So, I couldn't help but notice your grade in my class." He began and Y/n gave a sigh. "If you're here to scold me, I don't want to hear it." Kiji shook his head. "No, I'm just worried. How are your other grades?" He questioned.

No response came from Y/n, they didn't want to answer that. "You did so well in highschool, what's going on now?" He gave a worried look. Y/n looked at the time and stood up. "I need to head to class." Kiji gave a sigh and nodded. Y/n threw away their trash before heading to the gym.

The steps of the bleachers creaked due to how old and worn down they were. Y/n went to the top and sat down, their bag beside them. They used it as arm rest as they got on their phone. Soon they heard the steps and before they were able to see who it was, their phone was taken out of their hands. "L/n." Y/n looked up at the couch and crossed their arms. "What?"

"You're supposed to be changing into your gym clothes." Y/n shrugged, "Don't want to change in front of many people I don't know." They responded and Samon sighed. "You're joining us. Now go down there and wait." He said as he handed Y/n their phone. They groaned and stood up. Samon went down the steps as Y/n followed behind.

Once everyone came in, Samon told them all to run laps. Y/n and few others didn't run. Samon went to each of them and made them run. He got to Y/n last, he slowed his running to walk beside them, as he did with the others. "You need run L/n." He told them and Y/n looked off. "I don't want to. Too much work." He looked at them with a bored look before sighing. "If you don't run, I'll make you run the whole time." Y/n smirked and looked at him. "Yeah? Who says I won't just walk the whole time?"

Samon gave a slight glare. "This will go against your grade." He said as he began to run again. Y/n shrugged and continued to run. Once everyone was done, they all sat on the bottom row of the bleachers. Some kids sitting it laying on the floor. Samon stood, letting the kids to rest for a moment. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and used it to wipe his forehead. Y/n saw and stared for a second before looking away.

"Alright everyone! Today we'll be playing dodgeball!" Samon called out as he got out a cart of the red balls. Some kids were glad while others weren't so glad. "Rock! You're captain of the one group. Liang! You're captain of the other team." The two boys went to the floor and each took turns to pick a person. Y/n was last to be picked. They ended up on Rock's team. Samon noticed there was an uneven number of kids. He joined Liang's team to make it even.