Two.

LOVE IN THE DARK
CHAPTER TWO

Word Count: 2582 words (the chapters get longer I promise lol.)

Warnings: Mentions of NSFW, alcohol, CM canon violence!

Author's Note: This chapter is also somewhat short, just like the last. The chapters get longer, the longest probably 3.5k words or so. I don't like to right too too much bcuz I don't want people to get bored lol. anyways ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning to your alarm blaring into your ears. You groaned as you turned it off, staring at the ceiling with a sigh before getting out of bed with a huff. You grabbed the clothes you had picked out the night before, putting them on. The outfit consisted of a black turtle neck with a grey plaid blazer over top with a matching grey plaid skirt. It was shortish, but long enough to be professional. You put some accessories on before sitting at your vanity, curling your hair before letting it cool and brushing it out so there were light waves.

You then put on some light makeup, some mascara and lip gloss with a bit of highlighter. You put in some earrings before putting on some short heels. You then got up and walked out of your bedroom towards your kitchen. Luckily your coffee pot was on a timer and your coffee was already done. You poured it into your travel cup and added your sugar and creamer before grabbing your purse. You put your keys and wallet into your purse before walking out the door, by now it was 5:45am.

You hopped into your car, checking the back seat for serial killers before starting it and pulling out of your driveway. The drive to the FBI building was short, about 5 minutes or so, depending on traffic. You got there 10 minutes early. Heading through the lobby, you scanned your ID at the turnstile before heading to the elevator. You pressed the up button and the elevator soon arrived, you got in and pressed 3. The doors soon opened on the BAUs floor. You walked through the glass doors into the bullpen, met with an older blonde haired woman.

"Y/n Y/l/n?" The woman asked, you nodded, "I'm Section Chief Erin Strauss, your new unit chiefs office is right up there." Erin said pointing to the office.

"Thank you, ma'am." You said holding your hand out, which she shook, "It's a pleasure to meet you and be a part of this team."

"Pleasure to meet you, too, Y/n." She smiled slightly, "Good luck."

You nodded as you made your way up to your boss' office. You knocked on the door, hearing a familiar voice say come in. You walked in, finding a raven haired man with his nose in a file.

"Hi, I'm-" You said before being interrupted as he placed down the file and looked up at you.

"Y/n?!" He said, standing up and walking towards you, looking out into the bullpen before shutting the door, "What are you doing here?!" He whispered.

"Aaron?! I, uh, what?" You said confused, "You're the Unit Chief of the BAU?"

"Yes, why?" He said, crossing his arms, "Why are you here, Y/n?"

"I'm the new agent..." You said, "I didn't know you were the boss, I-"

"Oh, God." He spoke, placing his hand on his forehead, "Well this is great, isn't it." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it is." You said sadly, "This sucks, we can't be a thing now, right? Because your my boss?"

"Sort of." He frowned, sighing, "It's frowned upon for me to be with a subordinate, but it's allowed technically."