Four.

LOVE IN THE DARK
CHAPTER FOUR

Word Count: 2965 (No idea why it's so short, I apologize!)

Warnings: CM VIOLENCE!! Guns, shooting, mentions (Hardly) of SA!!

Author's Note: im nervous about this chapter too because i like to make my characters incredibly bold (probably bcuz i am not that bold and wish i was lol) and i have a feeling people wont like it lmao. so pls let me know!!

----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning to Aaron rubbing your back, you looked out the curtains, it was still dark. You moaned softly before stretching as you woke up fully.

"Good morning, beautiful." Aaron whispered, kissing your forehead.

"Good morning." You smiled as he kissed you before looking up at him, "What time is it?"

"Around 5am." He said, smiling down at you.

"Why are we up so early?" You yawned.

"I like to watch the sunrise." He said, "And I wanted to watch it with you."

"I don't think I've ever been up early enough to see the sunrise." You smiled, "Sometimes it happens while I'm at work so I can't watch it."

"It's beautiful, Y/n." Aaron said, "It's one of my favorite things to do, watch the sunrise. Well, besides you."

You laughed, "You must've really enjoyed yourself last night." You smiled.

"Oh yeah, I did." Aaron chuckled, "It was amazing, Y/n. You're amazing."

"Thanks, I try." You smiled, Aaron chuckled.

"I just wanna do it again and again." He said kissing your forehead.

"Me too." You smiled, "It was very...dirty and...rough. Just how I like it."

Aaron chuckled, "Dirty girl." He smiled, making you blush, "I'm not always rough, you know. I can be passionate too, depends on the partners preference."

"How'd you know how I'd want it?" You smiled.

"One, I'm a profiler and two, you literally pretended to not know how to play pool just so I'd press my hips against your ass." He said, making you chuckle, "Once I found out you knew how to play the whole time, I knew."

"As much as I'd love to have sex with you right now, Aaron, were more likely to get a visitor in the morning then at night." You chuckled, Aaron nodding, "I have a really high sex drive though, so if we become a thing, expect that."

"Oh, me too, don't worry." Aaron said, "And you just reminded me of something."

"What?"

"We haven't made ourselves official yet." He said smiling down at you.

"No, we have not." You smiled before scooting up to lay next to him, turning his face to the side to kiss him.

The kiss lasted a while, considering it was the first kiss of the day. Aaron kissed you deeply as always, groaning against your lips before invading your mouth with his tongue. You moaned softly back to him, running your hand up his chest.

"Man, I really like you, Aaron." You smiled, Aaron smiling back, "I've never felt this way about anyone in such a short amount of time, it's insane."

"I feel the same way." Aaron smiled, "That's why, from this hotel bed, I am officially asking you to be my girlfriend."