pls read!

hey yall, its been a while since i've updated this story. i can see it's still getting read since i'm still getting comments but i was curious if you guys actually want me to finish this. i think some of it is kinda ass so the writing will probably be better since ive gotten better at writing lmao. also, where would you like to see this story go? theres only so much i can write about.

would you like to see then get like engaged/married?

would them having kids be too much? (i know its 50/50 w yall, u either hate the idea of fics with kids or u love them) (i love them but thats just me!)

i can make this shit real sad if i wanted to but i want to have a happy ending in the long run. i was hoping to take this story really far but i dont want to overwhelm yall. but i hate slow burn (dont kill me) i just want that shit to HAPPEN. like damn why are u edging me!!!!!! LMAO sorry. that wasnt that funny why am i laughing.

ok anyways.

pls tell me what y'all wanna see so i can continue to write this funny lil story.

chapter eleven is actually half way done at the moment so the writing may be shitty in the beginning and then get better bcuz the last time i worked on it was like march lmao.

ok love yall

- thomas / dakota (any pronouns)
(hotchnersgibson and buckleysmunson on tiktok)