Seven.*

LOVE IN THE DARK
CHAPTER SEVEN

Word Count: 3391

Warnings: NSFW MATURE SCENES!!!!!!!!

Author's Note: i fricking love this chapter sm too. literally 75% sex im p sure lmao. anyways its also just really cute especially the end omg i hope y'all enjoy!!! :))

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning. Obviously you and Aaron had banger sex the night before, as always. Aaron woke you up as usual, rubbing your back until you woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered.

"Mm, morning." You moaned, stretching to kiss him.

"So are we going to tell the rest of the team today?" He asked as you pulled away.

"I think so." You said, "Better to tell them before Em, Penelope and JJ do. Better coming from us."

"Hope they didn't blab yet." He chuckled.

You pulled out your phone, looking in the groupchat.

The BAU Baddies

You: Any of you blab yet?

Emily: No, but I did vomit at the idea of Hotch having sex.

You: Hotch has a penis.

PG: AAAAAA DON'T REMIND ME.

You chuckled.

You: Penis, so scary!

JJ: I haven't blabbed, don't worry.

You: Penelope...?

PG: I didn't! Promise!!!!

You: Thank you, see y'all at work.

You put your phone back down, looking at Aaron, "Nobody blabbed." You smiled.

"Great, when we get to work I'll bring everyone up to the conference room." He said, "We'll tell them there."

"Sounds good." You said, "Wait, why am I naked? I could've sworn I got dressed last night after we had sex."

"You did. You woke up at like 2am and stripped for some reason." Aaron chuckled, "You kept mumbling about being hot."

"Oh." You chuckled, "That happens pretty much every time I drink."

Aaron chuckled before getting up, he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt as you laid fully naked. You got up, holding the blanket to shield your naked body.

"Y/n." He said, you hummed, "I've seen literally every inch of your body, why are you now covering up?"

"I don't want you to get a boner and have us late for work." You smiled, Aaron chuckling.

"I can control myself, Y/n." He chuckled, "I'm a grown man, not a horny teenager."

"You seemed pretty horny last night." You smirked, Aaron chuckling again.

"Different circumstances, Y/n." He chuckled, "Get dressed."

You dropped the blanket, walking butt naked around the room to your dresser. You bent over purposely as you went through your drawers, you could feel Hotch's eyes on you.

"Still controlling yourself?" You asked as you stood back up.

"You bet." He said clearing his throat as he grabbed his suit from his go bag.