Chapter 1

"Let go of me, you white hunk of plastic!"

The 'troopers drag me towards the ship they came from, locals from the town I was hiding in screaming as the First Order murdered them all, but I didn't care. I was more focused on NOT getting on that ship.

"Stop resisting, rebel scum." One grunts, gripping me tighter.

I yelp from the sudden pain shooting through my arm, my fighting stopping for a split second, allowing another stormtrooper to throw me over his shoulder the rest of the way.

"No! Put me down!"

"Stop yelling!"

A hand made sudden contact with my ass, shocking me into silence. Once they got onboard, more 'troopers surrounded me, some with rope, handcuffs, and tape. Before I could stop it, a whimper seeped from my mouth, my body suddenly feeling safer against the stormtrooper that was carrying me.

"Oh, look, she's scared." The one holding the tape mocked. "Just wait until the Commander gets his hands on you."

And like someone's snapped fingers broke me from my trance, I started fighting again, kicking and punching until I was in the middle of the floor, surrounded in a tight circle of white, blaster lasers pointed at my chest and back.

Well, that was dumb.

"Surrender! Now!"

I breathe deeply and swallow my pride-knowing there was no way to get out of this alive-and put my hands above my head, feeling the floor shake as three ran to detain me, the other three holding the restraints walking forward as well.

~~

The handcuffs had gone around my hands, which were now tightly held behind my back. The rope was around my ankles and knees, ensuring I had absolutely no way of escaping. And finally, the tape was slapped firmly against my mouth, but it was special tape. No matter how much I moved my face, or my mouth, or even lick my lips, it didn't budge. Not even an inch.

Oh, and the best part, I was sandwiched between the two 'troopers that tied me up, pushing my torture even further. After a while, one spoke.

"Maybe we should put more rope around her arms, make sure she feels helpless."

The other looked over my head at him, then down at me, then back at him. "Why not."

The one who brought up the brilliant idea grabbed the remaining rope and started to wrap off around my torso, stopping as close as he could get to the bottom of my tits as possible. I roll my eyes and grunt slightly as he finished tying the knot.

"Aww. Is it too tight?" He mocked. "Good, rebel slut."

I was extremely offended by this. I am not a slut, you fuck-tard. I much prefer the term 'pillow princess'.

I just ignore him and was counting the seconds until we landed. It had to have been over an hour later before we finally landed, the two stormtroopers grabbed my armpits and, again, dragged me off the ship and into the hanger we landed in.

Once the dimwits realized I couldn't fucking walk because they had tied my ankles and knees together, the stronger one lifted me onto their shoulder...again. I swear, none of these imbeciles have common sense. I was pulled from my thoughts from my body being slammed onto the black tile below me.

Tile? Wha-no.

I controlled my breathing as I realized I was on The Finalizer. Kylo Ren's ship.

He got promoted to Commander? Good for him.

My hair was roughly pulled up so my neck was craning towards the ceiling, my body sitting on my feet. I grunt and try to pull away from whoever was gripping my hair like that were fucking me, but a blaster tip was pressed into my upper back, silently telling me to 'keep it up and see what happens'.

"Find Commander Ren and tell him we have the rebel whore." A 'trooper tells some guy in a uniform from beside me.

You bitches need to come up with some new names for me, good lord.

I sigh and roll my eyes, the hand squeezing my scalp-what I'm assuming is another 'trooper-pulled again. "Stop your whining."

Make me, fuck-hole.

"Watch you mouth, little girl."

I stiffen.

Shit.

A deep chuckle. "That's right."

My eyes dart to the floor as black boots stop inches away from my knees. The hand in my hair drifted away as two gloved fingers pinched my chin, slowly forcing my head up more to look into the dark, empty helmet visor of the most dangerous person in the galaxy.

"Nice to finally meet the one whose been causing me the most trouble recently." He hums, his voice low and mechanical. "My stormtroopers have tied you up well, I see."

"Commander-"

I could only hear the chokes and gasps of the stormtrooper next to me before the helmet spoke again.

"'Supreme Leader'."