Chapter 11

And with that he was gone, his cloak flowing behind him through the bathroom door. My eyes stayed where they were when he was still basically on top of me. I was surprised my towel hadn't dropped due to the amount of shock I was feeling at the fucking moment.

"Holy...shit..." I whisper.

His words echo in my head.

'Good girl.'

My breathing sped up and I quickly covered my mouth. My eyes closed as I crossed my legs, his voice filling my head. I whimper, but regain control, walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to change.

The entire time, I couldn't think of anything else. His voice continued flooding my brain until it was the only think I could think of. I tried so hard to stop it-to block it out-but it was no use.

I finished getting dressed and sighed deeply. Now I have to face him.

Great.

I groan, but breathe deeply, my hand on the handle opening the bedroom door to find something to eat.

In the kitchen, I found him again, sitting at the bar with a white, large mug in front of him. His head lifted as I walked through the door.

"I thought you'd gotten lost." He teases, sipping whatever was in the glass.

"Yeah, well, you can't get rid of me that easily." I try to taunt.

He hummed. I open the fridge and dig through the shelves and drawers to find literally anything so I could get the fuck outta here. I finally grabbed what looked like leftover dinner and spun around, closing the door behind me.

I went to take a step towards the door to leave, but my back was pushed harshly against the fridge.

"Will you stop slamming me against things?!" I yell, his hands taking my food and setting it beside me on the counter.

I fought his grip, but the moment I thought I was free, his hand tightly gripped my neck and forced me to look up at him.

"Oh, pet. You can't escape me. You're mine. I own you." He chuckled, tilting his head to taunt me more. "Don't you want to be a good girl?"

I breathe in sharply, shifting the weight in my legs.

"Mmm. You do, I can feel it. You want to be obedient. You want to be rewarded."

"Shut up." I hiss.

His hand squeezed my neck. "I'm staying true to my rules, pet. I advise you to follow them, unless you like pain."

"That mean you're gonna keep that stupid mask off?"

He chuckled and stopped just an inch or our mouth would've touched. "Only if you're good."

He leaned closer and closer, my head pressed against the fridge from his hand around my neck. He suddenly dropped and grabbed my legs, lifting me up while wrapped my thighs around his waist.

I gasp and instinctively grab ahold of his neck, stabilizing myself in his arms. He laughs mockingly and sets my ass down on the counter, trapping me as he stood between my legs with his hands on my hips.

"Kylo-"

"What do you want me to do, hm? There are too many thoughts in your head for me to read just one. Tell me what you want from me." He whispered, keeping our heads only inches apart.

I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe properly with him this close, let alone tell him what I want. I don't even know what I want.

"Come on. Tell me."

I stare at him. My blank eyes meeting his beautiful hazel ones as they stare right back. I quickly latch my arms around his neck and smash my mouth to his. I felt him smile and his hands move to my ribs, his mouth kissing mine back.

I moan and pull him closer by locking my legs around his waist, quickly jumping off of the counter onto him. He catches me and hoisted my ass back into his arms, my lips never leaving his.

"Kylo." I gasp, pulling away to breathe.

His mouth immediately attacked my neck, sucking and biting all over my skin. I moan again and throw my head back, giving him even more access to bruise me.

"Get back here." He growled, roughly grabbing a wad of my hair and forcing me back to him.

Our mouths connect and it was sloppy, neither of us could hold back anymore.

"Please." I whimper.

"Not yet." He panted. "Tomorrow."