Chapter 14

The next morning, it was like last night never happened. Kylo was back to his mysterious, annoying, rude self with the stupid fucking helmet over his head. Honestly, what is his obsession with that thing, good lord.

I had found out that the bedroom I was staying in was actually the second bedroom, his own was further down the hall. I watched from my room as he walked throughout his quarters in just a wet towel, water droplets sitting on the floor.

I wonder if they would taste like him-STOP! OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

I close my eyes and close my door. "I hate myself." I mutter.

I needed to find something to occupy myself with before I do something I'm gonna regret. I sigh and decide to take a nap.

"There's literally nothing else to do so..." I reason with myself as I crawl under the covers.

~~

Something beeped right in my ear which caused me to jolt. I curse and snap around to find out what happened, but I was moving away from the beeping.

"I see you decided to take a nap." Kylo's mechanical voice hummed.

Fingers moved under my back and I realized he was carrying me.

"Was that before or after you fantasized about the water droplets?"

I don't say anything and slowly bury my face into his shoulder. He chuckles and continues walking wherever he was taking me.

"Before you ask, I'm getting you out of my quarters. You've been in there long enough and I think it's time you roam around."

I look up at him with confused eyes and scoff. "You're actually letting me 'roam around'?"

"If you behave. If you don't, well, you know what happens when you don't follow my rules."

"You haven't done anything to me yet." I raise my eyebrows.

"Yet." He hums.

I scoff. "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"The fucks that supposed to mean?"

He hummed again. "You might want to start watching your mouth, pet."

"Or what?" I challenge.

"I'll duck tape it shut while I pound into your head through your pussy that I own you."

I stared at him I'm shock and he chuckles as my mouth hangs open.

"Now, be a good girl for me and wrap your arms around my neck."

Warmth flooded my body as his words soaked into my brain. I close my mouth and obey his order, leaning on his shoulder as he kept walking.

"Good girl."

I bite my lip and bury my face in his cloak, focusing all of my strength on controlling my breathing. He chuckled and turned down what I assumed was another hallway by the amount of time he kept walking until turning again.

"Where are you going?" I groan. "You turn like that one more time and I'm gonna throw up."

He only chuckled again and walked down what felt like a ramp and then up another one. A hiss behind him and a click told me a door shut before he set my feet on the floor.

"Kylo-where the hell am I?"

"My ship."

"Why did you bring me on your ship."

Silence. I scoff and throw my hands up, turning away from him to look around. A harsh hand gripped my waist as my body was pulled back and my lips landing on his. I gasp against him in surprise, but quickly kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck with a smile.

"So this is why you brought me here."

"Did I say you could talk?"

He kissed me harder, grabbing my thighs and lifting me up. He stepped and my ass hit the control panel.

"Shit. W-Wait...the controls-"

"It's offline. Now get back over here." He growls darkly and yanks my head back with a handful of my hair.

I gasp and moan as his mouth sucked at my neck, biting and licking my skin until it turned purple.

"Kylo..." I whisper, weaving my fingers through his own hair.

"Don't fucking whisper. Scream."

He suddenly bit down on my collar bone, my surprised yelp ringing through the ship.

"Much better."

His fingers grip the collar of my shirt before ripping it straight down the middle. My dark, red bra showing to the worlds as Kylo's hands cupped my breasts over them.

"God, you're perfect." He muttered.

His fingers wrap around the cup and snap it down the middle as well, breaking it into two.

"Kylo! I need that!" I shout.

"You have my hands instead."

His mouth attacked my left nipple, the other being occupied by his fingers, pinching and pulling. I gasp and throw my head back, feeling them harden under his touch. My hand weaves through his hair as my other one held me up on the control panel.

"Oh my god." I breathe. "I'm gonna cum."

All he did was hum with my nipple still in my mouth and I was done for. I cried out and arched my back, the flood of pleasure rushing through my veins. My legs spasm around his own, trapping him in his position against me, but his sucking and humming didn't falter.

"Fuck! Holy shit..."

I could feel another orgasm coming and fast, his mouth quickly switching breasts as my moans became more breathy.

"K-Kylo." I hum with my lip between my teeth.

He moaned into the sensitive bud, my second orgasm crashing over me instantly.

"DADDY!"

My body shakes under him, his free hand grabbing my back to keep me close and away from the hard buttons below me.

After a few minutes of prolonging my pleasure, his lips detach from my skin, his other hand instantly grabbing the back of my head to keep it from snapping back.

"Good girl. Such a good girl. You came twice just from my mouth on your little nipples. Mmm, such a good girl." He praises while taking off and wrapping his cloak around my half-naked body in an effort to cover me.