Chapter 7

I woke up sore as a motherfucker. I tried to get out of bed to go to the bathroom, but the second my ass skimmed the sheets, I was on the ground. It hurt so bad.

"Ah." I hiss as I moved back to where I was in the bed, groaning as I pulled the sheets up.

"What's wrong."

Kylo's voice broke the silence around me as he stood in the doorway, staring at me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I dismiss him.

He just stood there, waiting for me to continue.

I breathe through my nose. "I'm fine."

"You barely moved and the look on your face seemed as though someone tore your heart from your chest."

"...oddly specific."

"Answer the question."

I slowly turn towards him, making sure to miss my back at all times. "Everything...there...hurts, as well as my head."

He said nothing and stepped closer to the bed. He stopped just before the edge and peered down at me. "You didn't move away."

"..."

"Or flinch."

I sniff. "Ok?"

He tilts his head. "You're not afraid of me anymore."

"Afraid? I was never afraid of you." I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Hm. Your emotions said different when we first met."

"Shut up." I mutter, turning away from him.

He stay silent before walking into the bathroom and back out, stopping almost exactly where he was before. "Turn over."

"No."

"I'm not going to ask again."

I sigh and obey, but instead of rolling over, I went from laying on my right side to sliding onto my stomach to avoid unnecessary pain. He stepped closer and I watch him from my peripheral, making sure he didn't get too close.

Whatever he grabbed from the bathroom was in his right hand, his other slowly pulling back the sheets away from my bruised bottom. I wince as the fabric slightly rubbed over my skin, immediately making him stop and look at me.

Kylo quickly lifted the sheets completely off of me and piled them on top of my upper thighs. I sniff again and turn my head away from him, not wanting to see his physical reaction to my beet-red ass cheeks.

I heard a click, a little ding and then something dripping onto my butt, making me jump from the sudden contact. I hiss and slowly sink back to my original spot, sighing deeply as the pain started to go away.

"This is going to hurt, but I assure you it will help."

Before I could question him, his gloved hands touched my hot skin, rubbing whatever was dropped onto it. I bury my face into the pillow and scream as loud as I could, sobbing as his covered hands worked the liquid into my skin.

It was horrible. I wanted to slap him senseless, but the amount of pain was overwhelming my thought process of how to kill this bitch.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I scream again, sobbing harder.

He pulled his hands away and quickly covered my entire back with a soft towel, gently lifting me up and laying underneath me with my head on his chest and his legs spread with my body in the middle.

His arms wrapped around me, but it felt off. Something new was touching my arm. I look over and see a slightly tan, veiny hand holding my arm in its palm. I still and just stare at it, confused and fascinated at the same time.

"You're human." I finally manage to whisper, looking up at him.

"Yes." He whispers back.

"I didn't...when a called you...a man...I was..."

"I know you didn't know. Don't worry, pet."

I narrow my eyes at the nickname and huff, dropping my head back down on his chest. "If my ass wasn't on fire right now, I would kill you."

"Mhm. That's not what your thoughts say."

"...shut up."

"So you don't want me to hold you like this forever? Or take care of you like I just did?"

"Shut up!"

He chuckles and moves his hand to the side of my head, playing with my hair and slightly pushing on my scalp. I hum and close my eyes relaxing against him before muttering. "You're lucky-"

"I'm lucky your ass hurts, otherwise I'd be dead. I'm aware, Izzy."

"Just making sure...ok, that feels really good."

His fingers hand left my hair and were now massaging my head in little, hard circles.

"You can sleep. I won't let anything happen to you."

"...I'm not tired..."

He hums and gently pulled me further into his chest, my cheek now resting on his shoulder. I unconsciously wrap my arms around his neck and sigh, sleeping coming in quick.

Just before I drifted off, Kylo's hands rested on my mid-back, softly rubbing up and down over the towel.

~~

I woke up to an empty bed, still laying on my stomach. Groaning, I carefully roll off the bed and waddle to the bathroom.

I clean myself and walk back out to the bedroom portion, digging through Kylo's closet again to find something to wear. I grabbed whatever I could find and changed, the clothes hanging off everything and looked as though they would fall if I leaned the wrong way.

The door opened as I stepped into the main part of the quarters, stopping short as the masked man stood in front of me.

"I see you feel better." He says.

It was then that I realize my ass wasn't burning anymore and that it actually felt cool. I hum and nod, rubbing my eyes.

"I do wish you would dress a little better."

My head snapped to his. "I would be able to if you ACTUALLY HAD THINGS MY SIZE, YOU FUCK-HOLE!"

"Back with the yelling and name-calling I see." He hums mockingly.

I growl, but keep it together, knowing it wouldn't be the best thing to lash out on him...at the moment. The 'creature' slowly leaned down to my level, trying to make me feel as small as possible for what I knew was coming next.

"Don't do something you will regret, pet." He practically spat through his helmet.

I glare at him before pushing him away from me and walking past. His hand suddenly gripped my upper arm, yanking me back towards him. My back collided with his chest, his hand now around my neck as he forced my chin up just enough to be slightly uncomfortable.

"Do not forget, pet, there are many other ways I can punish you. Don't make me force you to be my slave...or to touch yourself in front of me."

My eyes snap open.

"No..."

"Oh, you don't think I know about your little gush sessions when I'm not around?" He scoffs, squeezing my throat harder. "Remember, I can read your mind."

No, please, I'm sorry.

"Mmm. I think I should implement some new rules starting tomorrow. What do you think?"

R-Rules?

"You'll see."