Chapter 6

I grunt as another hand grips my chin, keeping my head in place as someone chuckles.

"Do. Not. Hurt. Her. Make sure she doesn't remember how to speak."

Then, a door slammed shut, and I knew I was alone with the most dangerous group of men in the galaxy.

I fucked up.

"You've got that right, princess." A voice laughed. Trudgen. "Cardo, you know what to do."

Wait! I'm sorry! Please don't torture me, I'll do whatever you want...please.

"Oh, sweetheart." Another voice cooed. Usher. "We're not gonna torture you. At least, not how you think."

The second the last word came out of his mouth, I was flipped over onto my stomach, my knees lifted up until my ass was up in the air just before something cold and sharp ripped open my stolen sweatpants, forcing a loud gasp to push against my gag.

A loud applause of laughter followed my reaction, a hand suddenly grabbing my thigh.

"You just wait."

I tried to yell, scream, anything, but I couldn't get any sound to leave my body. That was fixed as something pressed against the thin fabric of the creature's boxers I had on, cutting it in two.

I jump at the sound of the cutting, but was pulled back by two hands on my hips.

"And where do you think you're going?" Ap'lek taunted.

Please...

"Get the paddle."

My eyes shot open under the blindfold.

NO! Please, not the paddle!

A smack to my bare ass shut me quick. "Stop your whining. You deserve every bit of this."

Footsteps came back and something moved hands behind me, that same something gently pressing against my skin.

CRACK!

I scream and cry, pulling at my hands.

CRACK!

Another scream.

CRACK!

And another.

My ass hurt so much I couldn't keep count after the fifth one. Everything hurt, but they kept going, taking turns spanking me while laughing as I scream from the pain.

"Let's have some more fun."

Before I could register, the boxers were ripped off from my skin and a cold, squishy thing was suddenly inside of me. I gasp again and squirm, trying to find out what it was and wiggle it out at the same time.

"Ah, ah, ah." Ap'lek taunted again. "Don't get too excited. The real funs only just beginning."

The thing suddenly moved, thrusting in and out of me, starting slow before speeding up immensely. I whimper and squirm on my knees, trying to ease the pain in my ass before I earned another hit on the reddest part.

I yelp and jump again, tears running down my face.

"Seems like it doesn't take much to break her, does it, Usher?" Ap'lek hummed.

"Not at all." He agreed.

I'm..n-not...broken-n...

A gust of wind next to my ear. "Oh, but you will be. You just wait."

Please...

"Why are you begging, hm?"

I'll b-be good...I s-wear...

A pause.

"Vicrul, Master Ren just informed me to have you deliver his pet to his quarters for immediately. I'm not sure why he didn't just communicate with you, but that's what he told me."

"Well, Usher, I can't do that unless you untie her." Vicrul hissed.

A chuckle. "Yes, isn't that right."

Suddenly, the object shoved faster inside of me, my body jumping as my back arched and my legs shook in their restraints, my clit throbbing painfully.

"Mmmm. I love that sound." Usher growled. "Wanna hear it again?"

I squeal in protest, pulling against the ropes around me.

"Enough, Usher." Vicrul commanded, pushing past him and turning off the device attached to me.

A high pitched sigh seeped from my chest, my panting being the only thing you could hear. He removed the ball gag and blindfold before lifting me into his arms, making sure to cover my exposed body where the other Knights cut the fabric around it.

"Need any help?" Trudgen asked, the smirk obvious in his voice.

"All of you can fuck off." Vicrul hissed again, striding out of the room with me in his arms.

~~

The door to his quarters opens, Vicrul stepping in and my body immediately being scooped into another pair of stronger arms.

"Master-"

"Tell me what they did."

Silence.

"Trudgen, Usher, and Ap'lek were the ones that did most of...it. Kuruk just watched, but I could feel his uncomfortableness. Cardo just did what he was told."

"I specifically told them not to hurt her." He growled. "I will deal with them later. I need you to-"

"Stand guard at the door. Yes, Master." Vicrul nodded.

I could feel my body move as he speed-walked towards a room and groaned as my back touched something soft.

"Shhh, you're alright. Don't move."

I gasp as my sore behind rubbed against the bed covers, making me whimper softly. I quickly grip the man's arms and pull myself the best I could into his embrace, crying into whatever I could bury my face into.

He immediately held me, sitting on the bed and gently pulling me onto his lap. His hands were holding the back of my head to his shoulder, and the back of my upper thigh, making sure my butt wasn't touching anything.

"Kylo..." I sniffle.

"Shhh. Don't talk. I'm here." He whispers, holding me closer. "They're never touching you again. You're safe."