Chapter 13

I cried myself to sleep that night, unable to forget about what I saw.

How could I kiss him? How? Why?! Why do I have these feelings?!

My head was pounding when I woke, the bedroom door still locked. I sniffle and walk to my bathroom to clean up, looking in the mirror while the shower got hot.

My hair was everywhere and it was then that I realized I had slept in everything. My makeup, my hair, even my shoes.

I step into the shower and let the steaming water hit my chest, rubbing my highlighter away. After I wiped away whatever was left on my face, I quickly washed my hair and grabbed a hair tie I kept on the shelf next to me to keep my hair from getting any further soaked and started working on my body.

The hot water flowed down my body and between my legs, running right over the thing that most men can't find.

I hum and close my eyes, opening my legs to make room for more water. I gasp as the scorching liquid hit my clit straight on, the slight burning sensation causing a moan to slip off my tongue. My back hit the freezing cold tile behind me, my spine arching away in shock.

I quickly grab the shower head and rip it from the wall, turning it on the highest pressure, and shoving it between my legs. My mouth drops open as my eyes roll inside my head, my scalp hitting the black, squared backsplash behind me.

"Oh my god." I cry, moaning louder. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh, FUCK RIGHT THERE!"

The second I said the 'e', I came.

"KYLO!"

My legs spasmed underneath me and my elbows locked, forcing the shower head to remain in its spot. My back, now flush with the tile, stiffened as my clit continued to get pounded by the harsh water.

Finally, I came down from my high enough to throw the shower head back up to its holder, my eyes heavy with pleasure. A second later, I managed to grab my towel and wrap myself in it, using another one for my hair.

I sighed and stepped in front of the mirror, leaning on the counter.

I screamed his name. I screamed it. I can't get rid of how I feel. I have to confront him.

"I have to confront him."

~~

I could hear him pacing around outside my door, no doubt he heard me in the shower, but I couldn't bring myself to open the door.

"It's ok." I whisper to myself. "Everything's gonna be ok. You just have to talk to him. That's it."

I breathe deeply and grab the handle, slowly pulling the door open. I stop once I see him. He was pacing as I assumed outside my door, his helmet off and nowhere to be found, his hair messy and unkept...but his clothes looked dirty almost.

They were the ones from yesterday. He suddenly stopped and stared at me. I looked into his eyes and gasped softly.

"You're scared."

He was panting, his stance unbalanced and crooked. I watched him carefully as I stepped out of the bedroom and into the hallway, my bare feet sticking slightly to the shining tile as his pants draped across my heel.

"Don't." He said sharply.

I ignore him and continue slowly stepping into the hall, not breaking eye contact.

"Please." He whispered.

I stopped a few feet in front of him and just stared, a saddened look on my face. I could see the tears forming in his eyes and he quickly blinked and looked at the ground. Without thinking, I grabbed his face with both my hands and forced him to look at me, my own eyes filling with water.

"I forgive you." I whisper back, tucking his hair behind his ears.

"How can you? You're terrified of me, and rightfully so!" He shouted.

"Read me!" I shout back. "Feel me! Do whatever it is you do and look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm afraid of you!"

He stopped. He stared into my eyes as I was to him, reading what felt to be my sole. His face softens as his eyes grow wide.

"You're not terrified." He muttered. "You're happy. You're happy here. You're happy...with me."

The moment he uttered those words, my lips were on his, my hands in his hair, and my arms around his neck. I pull away and touch my forehead to his.

"I forgive you."