Chapter 4

The monster left, leaving me alone with him. But I didn't care. I heard Vicrul sit behind me in one of the chairs against the wall, sighing deeply.

I swallow hard and bring my legs to my chest, turning onto my right side with my back towards him. My hands held my neck as I felt tears run down my face, the pain in my throat throbbing.

"Are you alright?" Vicrul asked, his tone cautious and concerned.

Like you care.

I don't respond and dig my face into the pillow to hide once more, letting my tears soak the pillowcase. I heard the chair screech across the floor for a second before footsteps walking away, stopping, then getting closer.

"Roll over."

I sniffle. "No."

"Roll. Over."

"Why? So you can almost kill me too?"

He suddenly grabbed my arm and shoved it down, forcing me to snap around towards him.

"What the hell!" I shout at him, sitting up.

"Stop yelling." He hissed, grabbing something next to my feet. "Tilt you head up."

"Go fuck yourself."

His fingers jetted out and gripped my chin, but he doesn't move. After another second, he slowly pushes my head up, revealing my badly bruised neck. He kept his index finger under my chin so I couldn't look back down while he grabbed something.

"What are you doing?" I say, trying to look down to where his hand had disappeared.

"Stop moving. You're going to hurt yourself."

What?

Before I could get anything out, something touched my neck and instantly started burning my skin.

I jump away from him and slap my hands over my throat. "OW! What the fuck!"

"I told you not to move!" Vicrul yelled. He gripped my wrists and pinned me back on the bed, straddling my hips. "Stop moving!"

"What the fuck did you touch me with, you freak?!" I yelp, the burning getting stronger.

Vicrul suddenly grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "It's burning because you're moving! Stay still!"

I pant, but listen, staring into the blank mask in front of me. Slowly, the pain went away, surprising me while the Knight released me and stood up, walking towards the door to the room.

"The hell you put on me."

"It'll help the bruising fade faster."

"Then why the fuck did it hurt so god damn much?"

"I told you not to move." He scolded harshly.

"Did you really think I would listen to you?!"

He stopped and turned back towards me.

"Your 'Master' is is now the Supreme Leader of the most dangerous army in the galaxy." I scoff. "Who has kidnapped me and will do god knows what to me-"

"He won't hurt you."

"...what?"

"He won't hurt you. He keeps repeating it in his mind."

"Wait-you can read his mind?"

"Only when he lets me. When he stormed out earlier, he communicated for me to make sure you were alright. You really shouldn't call him 'Jabba'."

"He almost killed me."

"He has a temper."

"I hadn't noticed."

He sighed. "I advise you to watch your mouth, do as you're told, and keep that collar on at all times. No matter what."

~~

It had been a few hours since Vicrul had left and I was getting really bored. Earlier, I had tried to open the bedroom door, but I'm guessing Vicrul locked it so I couldn't escape.

As if I knew how anyway.

I groan and decided to take a power nap since I literally couldn't do anything else. I grabbed the comforter and crawled under it before quickly stripping of my shirt and pants to get more comfortable. I pulled the blanket over my shoulder and secure it under my chin so I know it wouldn't move if I did before starting to doze off.

It hadn't even been another hour before I was woken up by a loud banging on the main door to his quarters. I groan and pull the blanket over my head to block out the noise and try to go back to sleep.

The longer I stayed in bed, the louder the bangs got, to the point where I wanted to rip my ears off. I finally lost it when whoever was pounding my dick off started yelling at the top of their lungs. I screamed and jumped off the bed, basically kicking the door down before punching the button to open the main door.

"DO YOU WANNA TELL ME WHY YOU'RE POUNDING ON THE DOOR LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING DYING?!"

The man just stared in shock at my outburst before his eyes traveled down my body, taking everything in.

"The fuck you looking at, gingerbread bitch."

His eyes snapped back up to mine before looking me up and down again. I look down myself and see only my black, lace bra and panties covering me.

I look back up at him and tilt my head, crossing my arms over my chest. "Is there a problem?"

"N-No, I just c-came-"

"You just came? What was that, thirty seconds? Isn't that a little fast?"

The man just stood there flustered before quickly walking away, leaving me in the doorway half-naked.

Suddenly, a wall of black invaded my vision and pushed me back inside the quarters, shoving my back against the nearest wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" A mechanical voice growled, gloved hands forcing my shoulders back.

"That fuck-hole woke me up!" I protest.

"Why are you half-naked."

"Because this is what I slept in, dumbass."

"How many times have I told you to watch your mouth."

"I don't know. I stop listening when you open yours."

Before I could blink, my chest and face were firm against the wall behind me, my arms held tightly behind my back as my legs were parted and my back arched.

"What a pretty sight." He taunts, running his hand over my barely covered ass, pinching it slightly.

I squeal and twist, making him tsk and slap the skin. I gasp and freeze. He's gonna spank me.

"W-Wait." I whisper.

"Oh, no. You've earned this." He hums, taking his hand away from my legs.

"No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yell, squirming to try and get away, but the grip on my wrists let me exactly where I was.

"Count." He commanded.

"H-How many?"

He chuckled. "We'll see."