I

A white haired girl, with black streaks in it. Red flaming eyes like a sunset. Stepped out of a first class plane. Arriving at the Tokyo airport.

Black cross-like earring on her left ear, dangling. Wearing white crop top, a short black jacket covering most of her skin. Short black-leathered pants along with a chain hanging on it.

"Hello, Tokyo!" She shouted, covering her mouth after words just to see people staring at her like she's a patient who escaped from the asylum.

"Sorry, jeez." She whispered to herself.

Walking out of the building, she got a call. She took out her phone, her dad's ringing her.

"Hey geezer. Wassup? I've got myself a new house here already so you don't have to worry."

"Who said I'm worried about where will you be staying? I'm worried about the delinquent problems there at Tokyo. Promise you won't be getting in to troubles?"

"No."

"Well it's not like we don't have the money for treatment though-"

"Be sure to visit your daughter's grave if I die then."

By that, she hung up. For two years talking with her idiotic father, she can't help but think that she's getting more stupid every day.

Sighing while walking to the bus station, only to encounter a huge ass crowd. Seperated into two sides. One side with a gray coloured uniform. The words 'Rokuhara Tandai' written on it. When the other side is in black coats, white patterns on it.

"Rokuhara Tandai...? One of the infamous 'Three Deities' in Tokyo?" Rian quietly mumbled to herself.

For some reason, her heart is beating. Not because of nervousness, but excitement. She's been learning how to fight for the past 2 years in America. Despite from that, she's also been getting into gang fights there.

Rejecting the urge to butt her ass in, since her dad just told her to not get in trouble. She also didn't want her real name to be exposed.

"Damn geezer." She cursed down her breath. She decided to sneak around the crowd to get away from the scene. Only to get pulled on the collar from behind.

"The fuck?!" She cursed again, loud.

Everyone now has their gaze on her. The one that pulled her is one of the people with black coats.

"Found a suspicious figure, boss." The guy said to a guy shorter than him, holding an umbrella.

"Suspicious? I'm just an ordinary civilian who just came out of the airport!" Rian wanted to act her way out of this.

The 'leader' gazed at her.

"Red eyes.... Crossed-like earring.... Ki.... ri... ?" The shorter figure said.

"This voice.... Senju?" Rian immediately recognised the voice. It was her friend from two years ago.

"Put her down! I know her." Senju commanded.

"Senju, what's happening?! What's all this? What—" before Rian could finish asking, a voice rang.

"Being young sure is nice."

"Shh, ask later." Senju said, giving Rian a smile.

"Right, Senju?" the voice continued saying.

Hearing this, Senju ran forward towards the middle of the crowd. Throwing her umbrella towards a guy that's buff buff. And jumped, giving him a rough kick on the head after the umbrella was dodged.

She landed on the ground almost perfectly after those crazy moves.

"My umbrella." She said.

Rian picked it up, not noticing that there's another guy standing behind her.

"Jeez, you're in a gang fight and you're still caring about your umbrella." She sweatdropped and Senju.

"Cuz I don't wanna get wet." taking off her hood, she stared at the guy she just kicked.

"Let's do this."

"Wait... This little guy... Is Brahman's boss?" The guy that Rian ignored just now mumbled.

Hearing this, Rian looked back. Since she was apparently 2cm shorter than Senju.

"Mitchy?" She noticed the guy who's mumbling was Takemichi.

"Mitchy...? Kiri-san??" Takemichi also recognised her.

"Grazioso, Kawaragi Senju. I'm getting all nervous!" the buff guy finally said.

"Who's that buff dude?" Rian asked Takemichi.

"That's South—"

A shout came in before he could answer.

~~~~~~~~~~