XI

"I'm.... Going to look for Chifuyu now."
Takemichi said to Rian.

"With all these luggage you're holding? I think not." Rian with her hands on her hips said.

Flipping out her phone, she put it on her ear.

"Hey. I'm at the hospital. Bring two more guys including you." She said and hung up.

"Uh... Kiri-san? Who's that on the other line just now?" Takemichi asked her, curious.

"Someone not so important."

"Eh..."

A few minutes later, a black car stopped infront of the duo. Three guys got off it. They're wearing black suits, looking professional.

"Finally. So uh, get my friend's luggage and drop it at his house. As for the address.... Figure it out yourself." She said, signalling Takemichi to give all the bags in his hands to the three men.

Takemichi, not knowing what's happening. He gave his stuff to them. They put it into the car and drove off.

"Kiri-san, you should've just asked me to give them the address..." Takemichi sweatdropped at the girl.

"Eh... It's their job to fulfill my requests, so don't worry bout' it." Rian  being the rich brat she is, did not cared about it.

"So let's go to Chifuyu's. You wanted to meet him, didn't you?" She said, already started walking.

"Yeah! Thanks, by the way!" Takemichi followed her.

It wasn't a long trip to Chifuyu's place. Since the pet shop he's working at is not far away from where they're at.

"What's up?" Chifuyu came out of his shop, walking towards Takemichi.

"Tryna pick a fight right after you got discharged??" He asked with a somehow furious tone.

"Eh? What? Why so tense?" Rian of course, didn't know about their conversation at the hospital about the two of the guys.

"I... Uh... Am really sorry." Takemichi apologised.

"Ha?"

"I wasn't... Really myself back then..." Takemichi scratched the back of his head.

"You see... I was struggling with my own stupidity."

"If you're here to just talk about that, then please leave." Chifuyu turned away from Rian and Takemichi.

"Uh...!! Wait! I was thinking of making a new team! A team that can defeat Kantou Manji gang!!"

Chifuyu halted once hearing Takemichi's words.

"I know this is a bit too much to ask for... But come fight with me, Chifuyu!"

"...."

"...."

An awkward silence converted the atmosphere around them. Until Chifuyu spoke up.

"You're too late."

"....You're right" Takemichi said, guilt written all over his face.

"Don't worry bout' that guy. Just wait." Rian whispered beside Takemichi's ear. Making him confused.

"I'll be sending a resignation letter, so you better wait!" Chifuyu suddenly said.

"Uh... Eh?"

"I can't get the shop in trouble, you know?"

"You..."

"So wait for me, partner!" Chifuyu smiled at Takemichi.

"See! I told you to not worry!" Rian gave Takemichi a smile.

"Chifuyu!!" Takemichi yelled out of joy, crying out. Hugging Chifuyu in the process.

"Dumbass!! Don't cry so loud!!!"

After calming the crying Takemichi down, Chifuyu changed his clothes and went for a walk with them.

"On one condition. Thousand Winters!" Chifuyu suddenly said.

"Eh? What's that?" Takemichi asked.

"The new gang name. Sounds cool, right?" Chifuyu smiled at him.

"Thousand Winters? Seriously? Isn't that your own name?" Rian could only deadpan at the guy's idea.

"E-Eh? Chifuyu, that's a bit..." Takemichi panicked.

"What? I've thought of the logo too." Chifuyu didn't find anything weird about it.

"Come on, give the poor guy a break." Rian facepalmed herself.

"It's payback for how much of a selfish ass he was!" Chifuyu laughed.

"Eh? But the name's too embarrassing to yell out..."

Rian could only sigh at Chifuyu's bad taste on names. It's literally his own name! How is he not embarrassed by it? People will never understand how Chifuyu's mind works.

"Jesus Christ, this is gonna be tough..." Rian mumbled to herself.

"I'll get the uniform done by tomorrow! Prepare to be surprised!" Chifuyu smiled like he's excited for it.

"Please no." Takemichi said.

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, and I've heard that Kiri-chan fought Mikey-kun! Was it an intense battle? I'm desperate to know!" Chifuyu started asking.

Hearing this, Rian stopped for a while.

"Mikey.... Who's.... Mikey again...?"
She thought.

"It's familiar.... But... Who is it..."

"Hm? Kiri-san?" Takemichi and Chifuyu also stopped, seeing her acting weird.

"H-Huh? Oh, Mikey? Ah haha.... Yeah, it was pretty intense..." She snapped out of her thoughts and answered.

"Of course it is huh. It was Mikey-kun after all!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

'Kiri-san... Are you sure you're alright...'

~~~~~~~~~~