XVI

"Where's Kiri-chan?? I can't seem to get in touch with her!" Chifuyu yelped, asking Takemichi. Wondering why'd she dissappeared at such essential timing.

"I don't know?? Did she told any of you where is she going??" Takemichi also yelped in panic, asking Inupi and Hakkai.

"No.." Hakkai mumbled.

"Of course, you never reply when she talks to you." Chifuyu deadpanned.

"Weird, she'd never miss anything important such as this...." Inupi said.

"She also mentioned that she never agreed to join right, Takemitchy...." Chifuyu mumbled.

"Ah... Yeah...."

"Is she an ally? Or an enemy...."

¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬

With that, it's already been a week since Rian went back to recruit. Hakkai, Takemichi and Chifuyu are now watching the fashion show.

It all went so quick. They're now already announcing the winner for this contest. Not surprising, it was Mitsuya.

He got called up to give a speech as the winner for this show. What everyone was not expecting, he wore Toman's uniform and stepped up stage. He even changed his hairstyle, exposing the dragon tattoo, which was apparently a matching one with Draken.

Of course, everyone was shocked. Seeing a bosozoku in a competition like this.

"First and foremost, thank you for the newcomer award." Mitsuya started talking.

He lowered his head and scoffed.

"Few days ago, a helpless junior of mine came to me. And he told me this. 'I'm going to fight for a former friend.'."

He stopped for a while and looked at Takemichi, who was down the stage in the crowds.

"Takemitchy. Do you mind me tagging along?" He asked, along with a smile.

"Eh?!"

"I am rejecting this award!!" Mitsuya announced. Making the crowd, the judges all shocked.

"Ehhhhhhhh???!"

"I'm sorry to those who helped me. And the judges that selected me." he bowed.

"You've got to be kidding me!! How dare you treat a prestigious award like this??!" one of the judges yelled.

"Have you lost your mind?!"

"Are you going to ruin your future like this?!" Another yelled.

"Don't mess around here!!"

"This isn't a comedy show!!"

The crowd started to throw things, mostly garbage on to the stage.

Mitsuya doesn't seem to be fazed by this one bit.

".... No matter how great the award is... If you abandon the friends who made you happiest for it. Then that award is downright shitty!"

"Get outta here!!"

"You don't make sense!!"

The crowd is still yelling at him and throwing stuff on to the stage.

All of the sudden, the door at the back of the room got busted open.

There shown a girl's figure. With men behind her.

"Shut the hell up!!" She yelled, getting pissed by them booing at Mitsuya when he was just being honest.

The crowd quieted down at this situation. The judges stared at the girl, immediately recognising who she is.

"Kiri-san?!" Takemichi yelped.

"S-Sato-san...! There's a bosozoku rejecting the award.... So..." One of the judges went up to her and started explaining.

"Stop. Shut up. I don't wanna hear it." She commanded. Making the judge stunned.

"B-But that's a bosozoku!! Sato-san, this isn't a joke here!"

"I could revoke the invest anytime now." She only stared at the guy with her ruby eyes. Showing him a piece of paper she had in her hand.

"..... My apologies." The judge immediately bowed, apologised and avoided eye contact with her.

Seeing this, she continued walking towards the stage. And stood in front of it.

"Mitsuya, you sure bout this? This is your dream, ya know?" She asked.

"Yes. I certainly am." Mitsuya only smiled.

"If that's your choice." Rian smiled back. Turning away from the stage. Started walking towards the exit.

"Come on, we don't have all day." She said.

Hearing this, Mitsuya jumped down the stage and followed the girl.

"Mitchy, Chifuyu, Hakkai! I know you're there! Come on!" She yelped again. Making the three guys run towards them.

"Kiri-san! We thought you went missing again!!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Well, I went back to recruit. You see, I only have 50 men right here. Not so much eh..." Rian mumbled, sighing to herself.

"No! It's more than enough! Thank you so much!!" Takemichi didn't think much to hug on to her arm.

"Oi! Mitchy! Let go!! You're all sweaty!! Get off!!" Rian yelped, trying to get Takemichi off her.

All the men she brought with her once again, sweatdropped. Is this really how a leader of a gang should act?

"Well, anyways.... Listen up, losers!" Rian turned her head to all the 50 guys.

"Losers....?" Mitsuya sweatdropped.

"These guys are gonna be your superiors from now on. So you better not disrespect them. Or you know what'll happen." She said, changing her tone at the last part.

Her friends could already feel the tense just by listening to her words.

"Kiri-chan... How many guys have you beaten up before this..." Chifuyu carefully asked.

"Around 40 or something, I guess. Not all of em are willing to come with me so easily you know?" She said, like it isn't a big deal.

"You never change, do you? Kiri." Mitsuya sighed in defeat.

"Hee hee~ So do you."

~~~~~~~~~~