XVII

They are right now in Inupi's bike shop. It's their temporary meeting place for now.

Hakkai, Rian and our boy Takemichi are now sitting on the sofa. Talking about 'something'.

"What are we gonna do...???"

"In the end... We're not gonna say it, are we...?"

"Yeah..."

"Come on punks, you gotta tell him that he's 'fired' from his damn position!" Rian deadpanned at the two guys.

"Then why don't you tell him, Kiri-san??" Takemichi shot back.

"Hey! You're the leader here!"

"What are ya'll doing?" A voice came in, and it's none other than Chifuyu.

"What's all this whispering?" He smiled and asked.

"Chifuyu?!" Takemichi yelped.

"W-What whispering??"

"I-It's nothing...!"

Both Takemichi and Hakkai are trying hard, acting like nothing's wrong.

"Hakkai, come on man. You gotta say it..!! 'Your sense of style is bad and you're fired.' !" Takemichi whisper-yelled at Hakkai.

"Idiot, you're too loud! He'll hear us!!" Hakkai said back.

"He definitely just did..." Rian mumbled, sweatdropping at the two males in front of her.

"That day... When I saw Mitsuya on the stage, I thought of something..." Chifuyu said.

"Eh?"

¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬

Chifuyu, Takemichi, Hakkai, Inupi And Rian went to Mitsuya.

"Hm? What's up, Chifuyu? What's with the formality??" Mitsuya asked, seeing him standing straight in front of him.

"Mitsuya-san. Could you take over my role in this team?" Chifuyu started asking.

This made the four person standing behind look at him. Wondering what is it all about.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Surely my skills as an advisor are lacking compared to yours. Mitsuya-kun would do it better than me!"

"Chifuyu!!" Hakkai and Takemichi's eyes shined as if there were stars in it.

Mitsuya was hesitating at first. But he saw Rian giving him an eye, even waving her hand. Telling him that he better accept it. He sweatdropped.

"Alright! I'll accept this offer!" Mitsuya agreed to take over Chifuyu's position, luckily.

"Well then, I'll redesign the uniform and the team's logo on top of that! The team name too!"

"Eh?!" Chifuyu yelped.

"Taka-chaaaaannn!!"

"Mitsuya-kuuuunnn!!"

Takemichi and Hakkai both yelled out his name, like he's the savior of the team.

"Hold on, I think that's a bit too....." Chifuyu tried stopping Mitsuya.

"We gotta face that Kantou Manji gang, aren't we? So we gotta be serious!" Mitsuya said.

"We've always been serious though?!" Chifuyu yelped once again.

"Well said, Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi cheered.

Rian let out a deep breath. Sighing out of relief.

"By the way, Takemitchy." Mitsuya called out.

"Huh?"

"Pah-chin and Peh-yan will be joining us too. Looking forward to our meeting."

"Oh yeah! Pah's got outta Juvie! Totally didn't forgot about that!" Rian sweatdropped. To the fact that she actually forgotten.

"Though I've already forgotten a bunch of stuff..." She mumbled.

"What is it?"

"Nothing!"

"I also got in touch with the Kawata brothers. Smiley flipped out to the fact he wasn't in invited first." Inupi laughed. As so as Takemichi.

"That's just Smiley."

"Then that makes 9 of us! The founding members of Takemichi's team!"

"We're counting on you, Mitchy." Rian smiled at him.

"Anyways, are you inviting someone else?" Mitsuya asked Takemichi.

"Yeah! I know one person that I have to invite."

One person that he had to invite. The others might not know who was it. But Rian had already guessed.

It's been a few days after he said that. Now that Rian and Takemichi met up with Takeomi.

"You wanna meet Senju?" Takeomi guessed.

"Yes. She wouldn't pick up the phone, so I..."

".... I see."

Takeomi sighed and started walking.

"She's been on low spirit ever since that conflict. Come with me."

"Now that's expected." Rian lazily said.

"But she'll come back up. I'm sure of it." Takemichi smiled in confidence.

With that, they started walking down a path that both Takemichi and Rian were familiar with.

Walking into the building, Takemichi spoke up.

"Isn't this... Used to be Brahman's hideout?"

"Well.... She's the one who disbanded her own gang after all..."

Walking down the stairs, Senju was sitting down there.

"... Senju." Takemichi mumbled.

Senju hearing this, she turned her head. Looking at the three of them.

Takemichi and Rian sat down behind her. While Takeomi sat further away from them.

"It's enough, Hanagaki... I've learnt my lesson after that battle. I don't stand a chance against Mikey. Not even South." Senju started spilling negative words.

"Because of my losses, Brahman is over..... Kawaragi Senju is now retired."

" 'Retired' my ass. I've also announced that 'Kiyone Rian's' retired from 2 years ago, but look at me now. I'm back. You've got stronger spirits than me. Sure you're not unworthy for those negative words!" Rian gave her a lecture. Pinching her cheeks in the process.

"Kiri....! That hurts!" Senju yelped, trying to get Rian's hands off her face.

"Yeah, Senju... It's not over yet." Takemichi said.

"It is over. I don't have anything left in me." Senju mumbled.

"It's not the end yet, Senju!!" Takemichi continued convincing her.

"Man... Don't look at me with those eyes..." Senju turned her head, back facing the two of them.

"Senju, you'll regret this, you know?" Takeomi said.

"You pursued to be the strongest. And your brothers went ahead getting lost. But me going crazy... And Haruchiyo going astray isn't your fault."

"Huh?" Takemichi was confused.

"You're wrong, big bro. I've been keeping this a secret for a long time...." Senju mumbled.

"Secret?"

"Eh?"

"... The reason why Haruchiyo became such a terrible person... And Mikey's 'impulses'... I am responsible for it all!"

"What do you mean by that... Senju?"

~~~~~~~~~~