V

Rian was now with Draken in his shop. Well.... She's actually just getting shelter for the huge rain that's pouring right now.

"Why are you even here if you're not gonna help?" Draken asked the girl, who was sitting on the couch, legs on the coffee table. A can of hot red bean soup in her hand which she got from the vending machine.

"Umm, to avoid getting wet, duh. Can't you see the damn rain pouring out there?"

"Jesus, it does rain heavily even in July huh." Draken said, walking towards the outside under the roof.

It's when he heard a voice calling out to him.

"Draken!!"

"Inupi?"

Rian heard it too. Putting down her drink, she ran out the door.

"What's up, Inupi? What's the rush?" Draken asked.

"I've got bad news. Those guys from Rokuhara Tandai... Are heading to Takemichi as we speak!"

"Hah?!" Rian yelped after hearing this news.

"Then let's go! What are we waiting for?!" Draken exclaimed, getting on his bike as Rian got on the same bike.

"You have any idea where he is?!"

"Senju told me that she's gonna be going to the amusement park with him!" Rian answered.

With that, they quickly drove off to the place. Hoping that the two of them would be fine.

Reaching there, they splitted up to find the two person. Since the place is bigger than expected.

Rian was getting nervous. After knowing that Rokuhara Tandai isn't just a normal gang where they fight bare handed, they might use weapons.

"Fuck me, why didn't I go with them?!" she cursed to herself. Moments later, hearing sounds of gun shots.

Of course, she ran towards the place where the sound came. Only to see people running around, seemingly panic.

In the distance, she saw Draken, standing in front of Senju and Takemichi. Four people wearing black running away.

"You alright?! Are you hurt anywhere?!" She ran forwards and asked the three of them.

"We're alright... Thanks to Draken-kun." Takemichi said.

Draken walked in front and stopped when he saw a gun on the ground. He kicked it away.

"They got the nerve to attack with such dangerous weapons."

"Senju! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Takemichi asked, nervousness written all on his face.

"A-Ah... No."

"But... Why are you two here?" Takemichi was confused, about why is Rian and Draken here, knowing where they are.

"We got the news. That you're gonna get attacked, by Rokuhara Tandai." Rian said, holding out two umbrellas. Giving one to Senju and one for herself.

"I didn't got time to grab another one, so you might as well share." She smiled out of guilt.

"Rokuhara Tandai..."

"Those guys are really tryna kill me...."

"Come on, you gotta know that you bear a high title around here! Those dudes were sure to shit their pants when they heard someone like you joined Brahman!" Draken said, giving them an unusual smile.

"That's why they went as far as using a gun...."

"This is not just a plain delinquent conflict anymore... They're more like yakuzas. Getting involved with shady businesses, companies... They have different look in their eyes." Draken said, his voice getting smaller and smaller.

"I wonder... What'll happen next..."

"Maybe Mikey saw this coming." Draken sighed.

"Draken-kun, let's keep this between us, but I was able to foresee the future just now."

Draken didn't say anything, though he let out a slide gasp.

"In that future, I saw Senju protecting me... I've prevented the terrible outcome."

Senju and Rian were left behind the whole time.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Senju finally asked.

"It's all thanks to you, Draken-kun." Takemichi continued.

"We've successfully changed one future."

It went silent for a second.

"Is that so.... Then I'm glad." Draken spoke, with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Oi, we gotta go. We're gonna get in trouble if someone gets here." Rian hurried them.

"Oh, right! Let's go!" Senju, Takemichi and Rian started running. What they didn't notice is that Draken is not moving an inch.

"Draken-kun?"

"Takemitchy... Please tell this to Mikey...."

"Huh?"

"Don't cause too much trouble." As his words fade, he fell.

"I've done all I can do."

~~~~~~~~~~