XIII

By 'him', they're talking about a male, none other than Mitsuya. The man who lived for fashion. The man of fashion himself.

Following Hakkai, they eventually arrived Mitsuya's place walking down some shortcuts.

"Damn, you sure know a bunch of shortcuts to Mitsuya's house..." Rian said, actually surprised that he still remember all the roads.

He never replied. He never even looked at her.

"Still bad with girls huh." Chifuyu looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Here?" Takemichi asked.

"Yup."

Hakkai took a deep breath. And yelled on the top of his lungs.

"Taka-chaaaaaan!!! Let's play!!!"

There's even echoes surrounding the place after he finished yelling. This yell made everyone's ear ring.

"Woah, you're loud." Takemichi said.

"I used to call him out like this back then!" Hakkai exclaimed.

Not a moment later, the door opened. Revealing a lavender colour haired girl with pigtails. It was Luna, Mitsuya's little sister.

"Shhhh!!" The girl asked them to be quiet.

"Luna! Where's Taka-chan?" Hakkai looked at her and asked.

"So you're not shy around little girls?!" Rian sweatdropped.

"Big bro is kinda... In a pinch right now." Luna said.

"Hm?"

"A pinch?"

All of them seemed confused by her words.

"Um..."

Luna explained everything to them. Including that Mitsuya is going to be competing in a competition.

"Eh? Japan's Fashion Designer Newcomer Award?"

"Yeah, there seems to be a competition for rookie designers. And apparently he's working super hard for it." Luna answered.

"Ah... That? It'll be held in a week, if the information's correct." Rian said.

"Hm? How'd you know about that? Don't tell me you read fashion magazines or something." Chifuyu asked.

"No, dumbass. The Sato Company's sponsoring this competition!" Rian answered everyone's question in their mind, secretly asking herself why is Chifuyu so dumb.

"But... Didn't he said that he hated prizes and awards?" Hakkai asked again.

"Yeah, he did mentioned that before. But that thing happened to Draken-kun, you know?" Luna said.

"Ever since then, my brother started shutting himself in. He keeps on designing and doesn't even eat.... Mana got scared, too."

By Mana, she meant the youngest sister of the family.

"Umm... Luna-chan. Can I meet Mitsuya-kun?" Takemichi asked.

By that, Luna took Takemichi in the house. While the other wait outside.

"... I'm worried bout' Taka-chan." Hakkai mumbled.

"Yeah.... He knew Draken-kun way before Mikey-kun does, after all." Chifuyu stated.

"But we had to get him on board no matter what, right? He's a precious combat power we can get for a team like us, now." Inupi said.

"... You know, you shouldn't be worrying." Rian suddenly said, making the three male turn their eyes on her.

"What, why? Didn't you heard what Luna said just now?" Chifuyu asked.

"You guys... Met Mitsuya years before I do, right? Do you guys just don't know him enough or something?"

This made them quiet. Especially Hakkai and Chifuyu.

"You don't have to worry. He's a man who spreads positivity, ya know?" Rian smiled at them.

Some moments later, Takemichi came out of the building with Mitsuya following him.

He grew some messy mustache. Looking like he hasn't been sleeping for literal years. Looking at him, he must've lost so much weight.

Him and Takemichi were now sitting on the swings in a playground not far away from his house.

Inuoi, Rian, and Hakkai were looking at them behind the bushes and trees.

"Taka-chan... You lost so much weight..." Hakkai nervously said.

"Draken's passing must've taken a toll on him." Chifuyu mumbled.

Mitsuya and Takemichi started talking. It was not long after Mitsuya stood up and left. Takemichi sat there for a while, rasing his hands on to his face. Probably wiping away tears.

"So, what'd he said?"

"Mitsuya-kun... Won't be joining us.... Let's support him on his dreams!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Glad to hear that. Draken would be so pissed if he joined." Rian sighed and gave the guys a small smile.

"Well, that's how he is." Hakkai sighed in defeat. He knew that once Mitsuya made up his mind, he won't go back on his words.

"We could go watch the fashion show next week. To give him a little push on his dreams, you know." Rian said, scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah, we should!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I apologise for this chapter being shorter than the others, I really don't know what to add. If I do added, it'd be too long and it'd be boring asf 👁️👄👁️