Norman X Reader | Sleepy | Part 2

|~|~|~|~|~|
(A/N) Gela:  Continuation of the Sleepy chapter( ◜‿◝ )♡

Ordinary AU
"Sleepy"
☁️☁️☁️
|~|~|~|~|~|

"Eh???" you raised a brow, going to the other side to sit beside him. "Norman?" you called out, ruffling his hair a bit while observing his features. "Tch," you huffed, retracting your hand from his hair, crossing both your arms. "Who confesses and falls asleep?" you scrunch your eyebrows and hear him chuckle. "Eh?" you looked back at him.

Norman sat up and rested his face on the palm of his hand and caressed your cheek with the other. "Now you know what it feels like." He teases, slightly pinching that cheek and you looked puzzled even more. "Wha-what was that?!?" You stammered and Norman chuckled. "I pinched you on the cheek." He teased even more and you groaned. "I know, I'm asking why you pinched me and-" he cut you off and leaned closer, "Cause you're cute." He sent a soft smile but his eyes had a glint of mischief. "Tch, the-then why did you act as though you were asleep when I sa-said-'' you stuttered and blushed even more. "Said?" He repeated and you knew his teasing self was back.

You stared into his orbs and realized how much you've missed this. The way he looked at you right now had a playful character, something that he rarely showed to others. You'd admit that he still looks as kind as ever, but then this colorful side of him never fails to amuse you. Just as he teased you then, he had the same frisky look. A picture of his younger self flashed before your eyes which made you chuckle.

"When I said I love you." You glared with an intimidating tone. "Why would you dare fake it as though you were asleep." You continued, and he was taken aback with your change of character. A moment of silence was exchanged then it was interrupted by a heartfelt laughter. "Looks like sleeping beauty is wide awake." He remarked and you replied, "Yeah, but seriously though, why tease me like that?" You questioned.

"I confessed but I was unaware that you were asleep." He sighed in disappointment. Upon hearing this, you laughed, causing him to roll his eyes. "Why would you confess to someone sleeping?" You continued and he argued, "Correction, you were awake. But I guess you got bored and fell asleep through the speech." You felt bad that you fell asleep but it was too hard not to laugh at. "So that's why you were straight forward." You spoke and he nodded yes.

"2 nights ago, by the roof, gazing at the stars that decorated the sky and complimenting at how beautiful the moon looked. Too bad you were too sleepy to remember such a romantic night." He made you feel guilty and you gulped. "You were such a tease, but since you looked so serene and snuggled close to me that night, I let it pass." Hearing this made you snicker, "So that's why I woke up smelling your scent that morning." You replied and added, "I prefer this confession though."

Norman smirked, "Is that so?" He asked and you nodded, "I missed your skittish side. Mr. Sweet boy." You leaned on his shoulder and felt him stiffen a bit. He chuckled and relaxed in a second or two, "I miss your awake self, sleeping beauty." His reply made you question what happened between the two of you. Although you were still close up until now, things changed. Back then you'd argue and tease a lot like the time he was sick.

"Aww, Norman is sick again." You teased, slightly sniffing. "Tch, says the one who is in the infirmary as me." he reasoned out and you furrowed your brows. "I'm not sick, I'm taking care of yo-Achoo!" you replied and he chuckled. "Aww, sickly (y/n)." he continued, which pissed you off. "Tch, am not! Achoo!" Although you tried defending yourself, you can't help but sneeze since you are indeed as sick as him. "You ar-Achoo!"

That memory reminded you of the old days and realized he's now too sweet to you and you were too inactive to him. "I wonder, why did you become all sweet and fluffy to me?" You expressed and looked up to him. He smiled sincerely and answered, "You looked delicately beautiful when you're half asleep." With that, you felt all fuzzy inside, how could you be so lucky to have someone look at you with such love. "But I miss this version of you." He continued and looked back at you, "I miss the way you look at me with awake eyes and answer me without a drowsy tone."