Oliver X Reader | Cuddle Scenario

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Oliver x Female Reader

Cuddling Scenario

Fluff

This is a random fluff scenario of you and Oliver cuddling in bed hehe. Also, I think I might open for requests; considering that I have become lazy finishing my previous one-shot ideas. Although TPN fandom has slowly been dying, I'm still very much alive and willing to write more about them since I miss them:(( So if you too have survived, comment if you wanna make requests.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

A mellow field filled with nothing but a cozy sensation. A sensation which had become much warmer as the heat of the sun embraced (y/n)'s whole being. It was merely peaceful to breathe in such a tropical place with gusting winds. However, in a matter of seconds, that changed and the scorching sun seemed to attack her.

Why must it be so terrifyingly stifling on a night like this? "Wait, wasn't I just sleeping in my room moments ago? Why am I here in a bright humid field?" We're the lady's last thoughts before waking up in sweat. She furrowed her brows as she panted slowly when she tried to get out of the covers, "It's hot." She mumbled.

She only tried to cool down but it seems her husband did not feel the heat in the slightest as he unconsciously wrapped his arms on his wife's figure. As much as she loved his embrace, at a time such as now just isn't the right time to cuddle. Hence, making her sound a "tch" before pushing his arm away.

The (brunette/blonde/etc.) was able to take a short breather after pushing off the weight the snowy flaked with ruby streaked haired man clasped her with. But it didn't take long for him to pull her against his chest once more. The woman could only sigh in frustration, "Not now Oliver." She muttered under her breath, making sure to push him further.

Her actions caused him to frown in his sleep. A sight that made her chuckle wholeheartedly in silence. Again, she laid down, tugging on her shirt to feel a bit eased up from the sultry room. Although there was a second of refreshment, she was not satisfied. And so she decided to change into lighter clothing.

She felt much cooler and scooted over at bed, a bit further from her husband's reach. But just as she predicted, she was once more trapped in his warmth. She loved how warm he was; however in this heat, she did not like it at all. It merely fumed up her irritation towards the heat. "Oliver, stop hugging me." She complained.

"Why?" The crimson orbed male inquired while he was half asleep. "It's too hot." (Y/n) replied sternly and the sluggish male scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion, taking a moment to contemplate on what his wife said. It took him about 30 seconds before he could formulate a reply, "If it's too hot then cool down the temperature." He brusquely stood up and drowsily changed the air-conditioner's temperature.

And though (y/n) thanked him, upon hearing his request of having to cuddle her once more was turned down. "So, no hugs?" He repeated and reluctantly faced to his side to sleep. It was quite adorable to see him do so with a slight pout, probably even huffing in annoyance considering that he has grown fond of keeping (y/n) in his hold; which made the female sigh in amusement.

All was well for a while. Unfortunately, it didn't last long when the darn air-conditioner decided to tease the heck out of (y/n). Now that it cooled down, it became such a chilly room. Too cold for (y/n)'s liking, most especially since she no longer wore thick clothing. So her moving figure and pulling the covers all for herself alerted the man who laid beside her.

The heavy-eyed man looked over to her, observing his wife who was now wrapped in the blanket like a butterfly in a cocoon. She cheekily smiled and requested, "O-oliver hu-hug me." She imperatively stammered only to earn a smirk. "Can't hear you love." He teasingly yawned out. This resulted of course with a light smack on his shoulder, "Hug me." She glared and he merely gazed with mirth, "So demanding; is that how you're supposed to ask when you're in need?" He turned to her fully, placing his head on the palm of his hand as his elbowed was propped on the pillow.

"Tch." She sent daggers with her eyes but got lost in her husband's ruby orbs. His loving stare made her roll her eyes and convinced her to be more gentle upon asking her request. "Sweetheart, I ask of you to encase me with your warmth in your loving arms." She sweetly said that caused the two of them chuckle at such diction.

"Pfttt-" Oliver laughed and pulled her closer to an embrace. He wrapped an arm around her arms and one at her waist. He continued to hug her legs with his own and his feet gave off some warm touches to hers. (Y/n) was snuggled up to his neck, and his scent was just addicting. "Such a baby..." she mumbled to herself as she realized what it took for her to be cuddled; or so she thought for it was actually loud enough for her lover to hear.

"Oh so I'm the baby?" He repeated and was about to pull away, implying that indeed the one who needed to be pampered with his feverish hold was (y/n) because of the cold. "No! Baby don't go." She tugged onto his shirt and nuzzled closer to him, making him chuckle at how cute she was. Of course he gave in and didn't tease any further because he could once again feel the heaviness of slumber.

"I love you (y/n)..." He uttered as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too, Oliver." She hummed in agreement.

Finally, they both dozed off in each other's warmth in the just right temperature of their bedroom.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Disclaimer: Photo is not mine credits to the owner. Inform me if you wish to put it down due to copyright.

Still thinking of other cuddle scenarios with the rest of the gang since I kind of like this one a little too much. Also, I kind of miss the TPN fandom a lot. Although I don't want to play favorites, but I'm actually missing my TPN buddy who suddenly vanished. Still praying to to talk to you again soon Hun😔💗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝