Ray x Anna | Library Confession | Ordinary AU

|~|~|~|~|~|
This is the short story of Ray X Anna that I've mentioned before. Now, I was really just experimenting on the change of point of view, this isn't really something unique but, I thought it was somewhat adorable. Although this is an ordinary AU, I didn't have the energy to make it too dark as TPN really is, so do expect this to be pure fluff.

(However, I do have plans to post more that isn't modern and share the truths of the house. It'll probably be angst.)

Also, do keep in mind that they're aged up here, Anna being 15 and Ray 17. They're all aged up in the past one-shots anyway...

Hope you enjoy reading, even though I really didn't like how I ended it. Welp¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Photo Media: Credits to @Raysimp_81194 on Twitter)

Ordinary AU

☁️☁️☁️

|~|~|~|~|~|

Amidst the playful laughter present outside Grace field orphanage walked a quiet blonde within the walls of the house. Her mind was too occupied, she walked slower than usual; pondering more on the recent conversation she had with a particular raven-haired male.

Her face bloomed pink as she remembered his exact words. "Meet me at the library just before sunset, there's something I need to tell you alone." Her heart fluttered even more as her eyes glistened in happiness, day dreaming of what awaits her before sunset.

A familiar snowy-headed male was standing by the halls, eagerly waving at the young lady the moment he spotted her. To both of their surprise, Anna suddenly jerks up and stumbles upon hearing her name being called out.

"Eh? Anna, are you alright?" The boy asked, offering a hand for her to reach but was rejected and whined at the sudden appearance her friend made.

"Whe-where did you come from?" She furrowed her brows, immediately standing up and dusting off her skirt as her face frowned, feeling the sting from her bottom.

Norman merely chuckled, "what do you mean? I was standing here for quite a while, waving out to you before you perked up when I called your name."

The female blushed in embarrassment this time. Fidgeting her fingers as she started to reason out. Unfortunately, all she managed to say were jumbled words forced in a sentence that made no sense at all. It was a puzzle piece that couldn't fit in the picture.

But due to the intelligence of the young boy, he simply understood and concluded the situation. "In short, you were busy thinking about Ray." He chuckled and made poor Anna crimson even more.

He snickered, "you don't have to hide it from me you know." He reassured and patted her shoulder- in fact he was the first person to know about her feelings towards his best friend.- "So, tell me, what made you think of Ray so deeply... Again." Norman teased her, for this happened before.

Ever since she developed feelings for the emo looking boy, she's become all shy, conserve, and jittery. They were once really close as they read a lot, but now she can't even stay in the same room as him without blushing.

It would be a lie if both didn't mind the distance that further drifted apart. Anna really liked Ray, the problem was she liked him too much. She couldn't be herself around him anymore, she ends up being a cherry with zipped lips and a racing heart.

Ray on the other hand, found comfort with her presence, which is why it greatly bothered him when the female decided to avoid him. At first, he couldn't think of an answer to why her actions has become like this. But at some point, with the help of the clues Norman laid out, he realized what was going on.