Norman X Reader | Teasing Cuddles

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Norman x Female Reader

Cuddling Scenario

Fluff

Overworking Norman and cuddle deprived reader, woop-woop! It's 2 am posting time again eyyy~

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

The clacking of the keyboard keys filled the shared bedroom of Norman and his lover, (y/n). It was one of those lazy afternoons where they decided to stay at home in each other's company. Sadly, it seemed as though Norman had plans to merely work for the whole time and this annoyed the female greatly. As much as she loved Norman's mere presence, she missed having him in her hold and vice versa.

"Norman..." the (brunette/blonde/etc.) whined pleadingly, "I want cuddles." she demanded but he shrugged off her begging tone with a calm yet cold reply. "Just wait a moment, I'm almost done." He lied considering he wanted her to quiet down for a while. "Hmpf!" she adorably huffed, making the corners of the snowy flaked boy's lips to quirk up slightly. "But you've been saying that for hours now, besides, it's almost been a week since we last cuddled." She pouted as she rolled around in bed in boredom.

"Oh?" Was all the cerulean eyed male said as he was fixated on the computer screen. "I think you miscalculated." He flipped pages of working paper then started typing the information once more. "So what if I miscalculated, I want cuddles now." She complained. "I want cuddles too-" Norman sighed and the female beamed up, "Then come here!" she opened her arms and disappointedly shrugged them down upon hearing the last part of his sentence, "-just not now..." he continued and his partner furrowed her brows.

After a moment of staring into his back tirelessly working hard on the computer, she gave in. "Fine, I'll give you a few more minutes." she murmured sadly. After spending half an hour scrolling down her phone, she decided to take action instead of just imploring for his embrace. "Norman..." she called out while she wrapped an arm around him. "Cuddles..." she whispered as she pecked him in the cheek. "Sweetheart, wait for just a few minutes." he replied, not looking at her for a second; for he was indeed almost done and can't wait to hug his beloved. "Tch..." she sulked and stomped her feet as she plopped onto bed.

(Y/n) suddenly stood up after what seemed to be hours staring at the ceiling but merely a few minutes just after she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Since she wanted to be dramatic, she decided to tease her workaholic lover. "You know what fine." She groaned miserably and Norman smiled as he was finally done with his work. He turned his chair to face (y/n) whose figure was against the door, reaching for the doorknob.

He intended to tackle the girl into an embrace as he was gonna run after her but stopped in his steps as he heard what she had to say. "If you want cuddles I guess you have to look for Emma." She spatted and Norman chuckled slightly at her sulking remark. Unfortunately, that laughter faltered into an intimidating smirk upon hearing what she said afterwards, "While I'll go look for Ray." She chortled slightly in amusement at her very own taunting comment. A comment that caused (y/n) to freeze as Norman grabbed her wrist ever so softly yet firm to a point that she knew; she knew she was in trouble.

"What did you say?" He raised a brow as he turned his partner facing him; pinning one of her hands above her head. His glowering eyes were enough to send shivers in her spine, warning her to choose the right words she was about to utter. But just as he was stubborn enough to keep working, she too was stubborn enough to thoroughly tease the man towering before her.

"If you want cuddles..." she muttered with a fierce tone, "go to Emma..." she tilted her head with a smug expression, "And I shall go to-" she was interrupted with azure orbs piercing her (hazel/umber/et.c) irises and him leaning into her forehead, "I dare you to finish that sentence." He growled deeply with a tint of jest. "I said, I will go to Ra-Ahh!" The surprised female yelped at Norman who carried her so brusquely and threw on top of the bed.

Hovering over her figure, (y/n)'s eyes widened as wide as a saucepan. "Wha-what will you do to me?" She stammered and Norman's cheek brushed off her own as he leaned to whisper in her right ear, "Don't worry, you'll know once you feel it." Making her gulp in the process as she saw his frolic look in those glowing ocean eyes.

Soon, the room was filled with breathless noises. "So, will you start apologizing?" Norman took a breather only to see another teasing grin, "Apo-apologize for wha-what?" She panted and received another punishment earning another heartfelt laughter as Norman tickled her sides once more. After stifling her laughter she finally gave in, "Fi-HAHAHA-fineee! I'm sorry!" She blurted out. "Sorry for what?" Norman took a pause in making her laugh. "I don't know. You just asked me to." She teased once more, and he returned the favor as he continued to tickle.

However, as much as it was delightful for both of them to enjoy this childish behavior, (y/n) gave in as she grew tired of laughing so hard. "Okay! I'm sorry for teasing, I- I shouldn't have taunted you that way." She was exhausted and so was Norman. "Good girl." He pecked her cheek before laid beside her. Opening his arms, he indicated for her to snuggle close with him and of course, she gladly accepted.

"Yay, cuddles." She murmured and nuzzled close into his touch. She finally took hold of what she yearned for the most. His warmth, his touch, his embrace; accompanied with his addicting scent and heartbeats from his chest. Finally, she got him where she wanted him to be.

"(Y/n)..." Norman interrupted the comfortable silence as he continued to soothe his lover by playing with her fluffy (h/c) hair, intertwining his fingers through her locks. "Hmm?" The female drowsily hummed. "I'm sorry if I have been busy recently. I swear, I'll make it up to you." He cupped her cheek and kissed her tenderly. She could only smile at the contact of his mouth and take capture of her own, "More cuddles and kisses will do." She sighed in content as he parted away, "I shall see to it immediately then." He smothered her with feather kisses all over and embraced her tighter. Surely she enjoyed cuddling with him for the rest of the afternoon.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Disclaimer: I do not own the photo, feel free to comment or message to out it down due to copyright. Here's the link to the pin of the photo tho:

https://pin.it/25kg50O

If Norman had a cuddling session with reader, of course we can't forget Ray. I was able to look into my archived notes and this and Ray's scenario with reader was present. Obviously, the way I've written it before was just way too cringe for me to just copy paste, so here's a revised and much appropriate cuddling scenario.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝