Ray X Reader | My NorEmma Fan Girl

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Ray x Female Reader
Modern School AU
Fluff

Warning: None; Just a softer Ray

A/N: I think I revised the plot 5 times 😃🔪 Welp, another chapter; I'm close to opening to requests now.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Her name was (l/n), (y/n) the girl who has done nothing but express emotions in such a beguiling way. An act that got the reserved yet popular midnight haired boy captivated by her amusing presence. Such presence he often picks on, teases, scolds, and any of that sort because for some damn reason; he just can't help but at least do one of those for the day. Her reactions were just adorable, at least from Ray's point of view. Unfortunately, this perspective was only known to himself. However, if the midnight black haired boy had his secrets of his own, the female he was crushing on had hers. Just as he wasn't obvious about his emotions, she too actually returned the admiration.

Although she has expressed that she just keeps observing her ship, "NorEmma", she was actually eyeing the emo looking among the trio. The same situation presented itself when she smiled on the way to Grace Field University along with Gilda. The dark emerald headed female inquired about her smile, but her response was another excuse of,"Oh just observing how cool blue hues meet vibrant green ones, so in love indeed." Gilda was unconvinced but let her be, "So, you're smiling cause your ship is sailing." She sarcastically commented and the other nodded.

Norman and Emma were the kind of childhood friends (Y/n)expected to become lovers. From the way they looked at each other to the way they act towards each other, she could see the adoration is present. Although it was obvious to many, the two couldn't grasp the situation at hand. Unknowingly, she and a certain raven head were in the same circumstance.

"These two smarties, how could they be so dense?" She mumbled under her breath as they walked towards the school gates. "Look at poor Ray being the third wheel." She added and Gilda commented from behind "Maybe they're just cowards to tell the other." Pertaining to not only to Norman and Emma, but (Y/n), herself. She merely hummed, "Hmm, maybe..." and then chuckled as she spotted Don, earning an idea.

"I'm gonna tease them." She giggled and ran towards the trio, leaving Gilda to be available for Don's company. "Hey don't leave me here!" She called out but the other simply winked at her, "Oh don't worry, your own prince charming is there now." With that, she left the couple alone.

"Greetings!" She jumped and surprised the two from behind and as she wrapped her arms around them, she made their their faces close to each other. "...lovers" she whispered, earning a blush from the two. "Oh great, it's Cupid with a microphone, babbling again." Ray shrugged and (y/n) let go of the two. "Mean." She playfully hit his arm as she eyed the other two.

They just stared at each other with tinted cheeks, making her grin in Glee. "Uhm-" Emma gulped, "Uh- I think your clip fell off." Norman answered and Emma's eyes widened as she fondled her hair, realizing that her giraffe clip wasn't in place anymore. "Oh no that was my-" and her sentence was finished by the cerulean blue eyed boy, "Your favorite clip, wait I'll help you find it." He offered and Ray raised a brow. "This was your doing, hmm?" he murmured to the other female and her excited face was enough to answer it.

"Oh, here it is!" Norman cheered and Emma smiled as she faced him. But before Norman handed it to her, he tucked a strand behind her ear. "Here, let me." He said and Emma meekly nodded. Their interaction got (y/n)squealing inside, or so she thought. "Shush!" Ray scolded and pulled her away from the scene.