Like it.

~ ❦ ~

The warm water bounces off my back relaxing my body.

I feel at peace when I'm in the shower.

I gathered up my shampoo to lather up my slightly damaged curls that had reverted underneath the water.

After I condition and detangle, I then get my favorite lavender scented body wash before rubbing it onto my body. My muscles start to loosen up, as the soap rubs into my skin to shed away the dirt.

As I touch my body, my mind just keeps thinking about him. How it would feel like to have his hands all over me, holding me in his arms, and caressing me softly. It was hard not to think about him, especially after what happened yesterday.

I can't put into words how he made me feel. He was so rough and yet so gentle after, that I am just so confused. Did I like it?

After about ten minutes I then wash the suds from my body, before stepping out of the shower and wrapping my body into a towel.

I look at myself through my mirror and sigh, damn I look ugly today.

Just then I heard a knock on the bathroom door making me roll my eyes. There are like four other bathrooms here, there's no way they want to use the one I'm in. "What-" I pause almost instantly when I see the door open and see who it was.

Namjoon is standing there in the doorway. Our eyes connect and almost immediately I'm brought back to that room, all the times he smacked me and felt up on my body comes to my mind. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and my eyes widened, looking down to see he was topples. He also had a tattoo.

My eyes almost burst out of my socket as I gaze at his toned body that had been hidden from my view until now. A big pocket watch with words coming across saying Seoul time sadness on his left rib cage.

His hair against his forehead looked fairly damp, he looked like he had just come out of the shower and forgot to put on a shirt. Why did he have to look this good?

He doesn't say a word when coming into the room, closing the door behind him. Instinctively I tightened my grip on my towel making him chuckle at my response. "What are you doing here in Namjoon?"

"Namjoon... What happened to daddy?" He said teasingly with a wide smirk making me almost gasp.

He heard me, he heard me say it.

I felt like I was about to sink into myself in complete and utter embarrassment. I wasn't in my right mind then, I was just so entranced under his strange spell that I couldn't control myself.

"That was a mistake" I say barley in a whisper when looking at the mirror. Somehow he was now behind me.

I follow his movements. Watching him through the mirror as he brings his arms around my waist and I don't even attempt to move. Still holding on firmly to my towel as he pressed his surprisingly warm unclothed torso against my wet back.

"I didn't know your hair was curly" He says when looking at my hair that was down to my back, shrinking before his very eyes.

"Yeah, I got it from my dad" I say as a reminder to him and he immediately widens his eyes and nods when remembering my father was a black man.