Picture.

~ ❦ ~

I sigh when resting my forehand on Namjoon's as his phone rings in the background.

We stayed still for a moment before he leaned forward, making me go along with him being that I was on top of him as he grabbed his phone that was displayed in his phone holder at the front dashboard.

When sitting up in the seat, the tip of his dick indirectly pressing near my opening and my mind temporarily goes blank for a second.

I bit my lip harshly, and stayed rigidly still making sure he didn't slip in accidentally. He looked at me closely with a cautious glare, noticing the fact that he was so close to being inside me and it was killing him not to be.

Trying to calm himself he turns his attention to look down at his phone.

"Who.. Who is that?" I stammer my words out just a tad when seeing his face visibly annoyed when looking at the screen.

"It's your mom" He says before picking up the phone to quickly press against his ear.

"Where did you go?"

Was the first thing I heard him say when answering the phone, his tone fairly neutral.

I was so close to his face observing every little detail and inflection in his features as he waited and listened to my mother speak on the other end of the phone.

His eyes still on me as he very subtly shifted forward pressing even further into me making me moan unintentionally. His lips vaguely turn upward indicating just how purposeful his action was.

"You could have at least texted either one of us, we were worried," Namjoon said when inching even closer and pressing the tip of our noses together.

My lips part but I remain as quiet as I could, just letting our breaths mingle in the air. This position was driving me insane and also turning me on so much that I didn't even really pay attention to when he continued talking.

Just watching his lips move made me want to kiss them.

A couple minutes faded past us when he was finally finished and hung up from the call. As soon as he did I didn't hesitate to lean forward to place my lips on his once again but he was quick to lean back making me frown in confusion.

"We need to go home" Namjoon interjects, making my face instantly fall in disappointment.

"Right now?" I ask when pursuing my lips in a small pout.

He doesn't respond when he places both his hands on my hips and lifts my hips up from his body. I whine from the loss of the connection between our lower bodies.

"Get in your seat" He tells me very clearly as a demand when detracting his hands from my body.

I just sigh when reluctantly swinging my leg from his side and I drag my dress back down before getting and going to sit back in the passenger seat. I look forward at the dark street ahead and fold my arms over my chest, not in anger but in simple frustration.

I hear Namjoon groan, making me peek at him as he pulls his rock hard dick into his underwear and buckling his pants back up. My eyes were drawn to the bulge in his that was very much prominent as he started the car engine.

"You're still hard" I say as if he didn't already know.

He chuckles a little and grips firmly onto the wheel. "It will go away eventually" He says when pulling out of the parking position to start driving on the road.

"I could help you" I offer him and he immediately shakes his head indicating a no.

"That's not necessary"