《 Prologue 》

Years ago...

Young Y/N is sitting by the tree alone playing with her wooden guitar she made for herself.

She had went out without Longclaw's permission, wanting to explore outside more and knowing she can defend herself

She had went out without Longclaw's permission, wanting to explore outside more and knowing she can defend herself. She almost have a same habit as her brother, except she's not as reckless as him. She stares at her guitar, thinking of the song she could play. Longclaw had taught her a few things besides defending and fighting, like crafting, singing, drawing, etc. Her eyes lit up like an electric light bulb popped up from her head. Young Y/N begins to play her strings, letting the song come out.

As she plays, she didn't realize she caught someone's attention to the song as they hid themselves through the bushes and watched her play. The shadow figure was amazed and speechless at how good she is as she hits the strings as if summoning her magic. They leaned in a little closer to hear the song some more, memorizing the tune. Young Y/N couldn't help but feel someone's watching her, but it doesn't stop her from playing. Though she appreciate them listening to her song.

Once she was done playing, Young Y/N places her guitar against the tree bark next to her. She calmly closes her eyes and spoke, glancing at the figure behind the bushes over her shoulder.

"I've been field combat trained since before I could walk."

Young Y/N backflips herself up over to the tree branch for her to grab as they snap.

"Nobody gets the drop on me--"

She lands right in front of the bushes where they're hiding and brings out her stick in a defensive stance, glaring straight at them.

"--including you, stranger! Come out of there now!"

"Okay!" the voice exclaimed.

They got out of the bushes to reveal a younger-looking red echidna with a white paint on his dreadlocks and his face with a mask on his head and wearing beads around his neck. Young Y/N was surprised to see someone same age as her. Though in horror after taking a good look at him, she realizes that he's the echidna tribe. Plus, he's holding a spear.

He glares at Young Y/N and points his spear at her threatenly. She gulps and backs away fearfully. He advances on her.

"You're coming with me."

Young Y/N continues to back away and attempts to dodge around the echidna without turning her back on him. He blocks Young Y/N's path again and again. He tilts his head questioningly.

"What are you doing?"

Young Y/N glares angrily.

"Longclaw says to never turn your back on an echidna enemy!"