《 Sneak Peek: Meet Knuckles 》

Lightning strikes as Sonic was shocked at the return of Robotnik that broke into his house. His face immediately changed to angry.

"I don't know how you got back, but you made a big mistake coming here."

Robotnik smirked.

"Ooh! Contrermo freyr. The mistake was thinking you'd won."

"I get it." Sonic gritted his teeth.

Robotnik chuckled maliciously and pointed at him.

"I don't think you do."

He stepped forward.

"But you're about to and so will that idiot sheriff and his wife..."

Sonic's fist clenches as they glow bright blue with lightning coming out. Meanwhile, Y/N felt something is wrong as her necklace glows even brighter than ever and rushes down from the stairs.

"...and your little dog too! Especially what I'm about to do with your dear sister!"

This made Sonic snap and jump up to Robotnik with his fist raised. Time slowed as Robotnik smiled gleefully and stepped aside just as Sonic was about to punch him. Y/N comes down just in time and her eyes widened to see the red echidna going towards Sonic, who's just as shocked as her, fist glowing red.

Before they knew it, the red echidna gave Sonic a punch that caused the hedgehog to break through the wall where the TV stood and landed on the couch, destroying it in the process.

"Sonic!"

Y/N rushes down and comes to his aid. She looks back and scowls to see the red echidna facing them through the hole he made.

"Pitiful." he scoffed.

"Who are you?" Sonic questioned.

Robotnik pops his head into the wall after the red echidna left to go around and faces them.

"Where are my manners?"

He then goes around the holed wall and approaches the hedgehog siblings with Knuckles, who glares at them. Y/N stands protectively in front of her brother with her two katanas drawn.

"Sonic, Y/N, meet Knuckles. My new BFFAE. Bestest friend forever and ever!"

"Knuckles... It's been a while since we last saw each other, red hot shot." Y/N glared angrily, recognizing that echidna.

This causes the three boys confuse that Y/N suddenly knows him until Knuckles immediately recognizes her along with that emerald necklace she's wearing. His eyes widens as he said those words he never thought he would see again.

"...N/N...?"

Lightning strikes again at the sudden turn of events.

"I'm sorry... Am I missing something here?" Robotnik questioned, looking on between Knuckles and Y/N.